What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

garden fairy

Juniors
I believe in a thing called Love - An acoustic cover of The Darkness song by an English (or Kiwi, not sure) singer called Lemar. It's absolutely awesome.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I believe in a thing called Love - An acoustic cover of The Darkness song by an English (or Kiwi, not sure) singer called Lemar. It's absolutely awesome.

He was on X Factor or something like that in the UK. One of those reality talent shows. Had a single out called 'Dance With U' or somesuch. He's good.

garden fairy

Juniors
He actually did it years and years ago on with Merrick and Rosso on Nova969 in Sydney, when The Darkness' song first came out. It was so popular for months on end after that, but I remembered it again the other day when I heard the original on the radio.

...God I miss Sydney radio...

Misanthrope

Staff member
That whole album is great, btw.

Mine is Where I Stood - Missy Higgins

That girl's been through a lot of break-ups >_>

stevo

Juniors
Bring it on Back - Jet..... then i get images of Daniel Kerr in my head and west coast grandfinal win memories....so sweet....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Stronger - Kanye West

I can't wait for his new album. Seems like only a few weeks ago I was discussing the last with Parki. That was before we'd even met :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Party i was at played a song called 'bartender' by t-pain. Ive had that in my head all f**king day.

Past 3 days has been nothing but love shack - b52's... WTF!?!?

Misanthrope

Staff member
At the moment its Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (I think)

Yeah, it's Disturbed. Unless you have the kick ass Richard Cheese version. Jazzy hard rock for the win!

Latest posts