What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Andy

First Grade
:lol: You'll always look like an idiot when singing along to the Killers. They're indie rock style has to be sung stupidly to make it sound so cool.

Andy

First Grade
Good day for Mayer actually. Overcast and wet. Very melancholy sort of day.

astrogirl

First Grade
Yep, there was something right about listening to that, on the bus on a rainy overcast day.

But what I would really love is to be at home on the couch with herbal tea and John Mayer playing...

Andy

First Grade
Since this John Mayer talk, I've been listenning to his latest album and now I've got Come Back To Bed stuck in my head... he he - it rhymes

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm hanging out for another album from him. I've heard no word on one though.

Feels like I have had Heavier Things for ages already...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm hanging out for the new Ben Folds album 'Songs for Silverman'. Should be interesting.

As for me, I've had 'Holiday' by Greenday stuck in my head.

northey

First Grade
hahahhahah...... ahh welll,
i am listening to my ultimate chick flicks songs cd
it is really good!

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
hahahhahah...... ahh welll,
i am listening to my ultimate chick flicks songs cd
it is really good!
My sis has that CD! It's great! I think "Nothing's gonna stop us now" is on it :D

Last night I got an old CD out - a compilation called "The New Soul Album". I forgot how much I used to like R&B. (That was when I was at uni.) The Boyz II Men song called "The End of the Road" is on it - it's great.

Latest posts