What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Charley9

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
- Hear You Me
- The Middle
- The Authority Song
- Bleed American
- Your House

To name a few that I find better than Sweetness

sooooooo over the middle!!! I love all of jimmy's songs though! And i mean every single one of them but sweetness is my fave...get's me going. And i like 23 on the new album. And Just watch the fireworks from Clarity.

borat

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
- Hear You Me
- The Middle
- The Authority Song
- Bleed American
- Your House

To name a few that I find better than Sweetness

That is one album I can listen to over and over and not get bored. Saw them at BDO a few years ago and they were awesome.

Charley9

Bench
borat said:
That is one album I can listen to over and over and not get bored. Saw them at BDO a few years ago and they were awesome.

I am *dying* for them to come back to oz! I cannot die until i've heard them play live.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You know i love them but i don't have one album! Which one IYO is the best?

Swiss Army Romance and A Mark, A Mission, a Brand, A Scar are both cool. Not so much a fan of Places You Have Come to Fear the Most. They're all good though. Check out 'Living in Your Letters', if you haven't already heard it

i LOVE dashboard confessional!!! Yes i agree with CWB, the swiss army romance and a mark a mission a brand a scar are their best albums!! i love them!!
anyway
i have Fuel by Metallica