What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
I’d be giving Stefano a wide berth… he’s done nothing consistently to show he’s worth anywhere near the reported money he’s gonna get.
I’d be more inclined to take NAS, but I’d also avoid that based purely on the fact the Storm are happy for him to go. He’s an absolute weapon when fit and firing, but if the Storm can’t get him fit and firing, nobody can. There’s clearly something off with NAS at the moment.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm satisfied with keeping Iro. I think he was kept in waiting for a long time and was, in retrospect always going to be slow adapting from reggies to big boy footy. He's a WIP

bluefox68

Staff member
Matt Arthur - Brad Arthur’s son - NSW Under 19’s hooker and captain.
Could be a good option, but I’m wondering if he’ll follow his Dad (to Newcastle???)…

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’d be giving Stefano a wide berth… he’s done nothing consistently to show he’s worth anywhere near the reported money he’s gonna get.
I’d be more inclined to take NAS, but I’d also avoid that based purely on the fact the Storm are happy for him to go. He’s an absolute weapon when fit and firing, but if the Storm can’t get him fit and firing, nobody can. There’s clearly something off with NAS at the moment.
Why do we need NAS when we have AFB on the way?