What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Charley9

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
Bad Day - Daniel Powter

Suits me today... I really have 'had a bad day'...

cheer up charliiiiiieee

give me a smile...

i don't know the rest of the words.

I hope you are ok TJS.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:( Oh come on Matty, think of "Shine" by Shannon Noll (provided u've heard that song before :lol:) its bound to get u smiling again :D

Yeah thanks guys... I'll be alright. There's just a few things that are getting to me at the moment, most of which I vented in the "Best and Worst" thread this arvo.

I whacked on a tape of the Socceroos vs Uruguay game tonight and just completely lost myself in it for a good two hours... it was nice to have a couple of hours off worrying about my mates in Stdney, my mates that might not be mates any more, and a friend who is in hospital. Here's to tomorrow being better than today, hey?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
It cant get much worse can it Mat? If ya wanna talk, just pm me mate and i'll see what i can do.

Charley9

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
Yeah thanks guys... I'll be alright. There's just a few things that are getting to me at the moment, most of which I vented in the "Best and Worst" thread this arvo.

I whacked on a tape of the Socceroos vs Uruguay game tonight and just completely lost myself in it for a good two hours... it was nice to have a couple of hours off worrying about my mates in Stdney, my mates that might not be mates any more, and a friend who is in hospital. Here's to tomorrow being better than today, hey?

you are so lovely! And yes i hope tomorrow will be better for you TJS. We all have mates let us down, but that just makes us more self aware and wiser.
I really think you ar eone of the nicest people her eon LU and anyone who doesn't want to be your friend needs a check up from the neck up!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Charley9 said:
anyone who doesn't want to be your friend needs a check up from the neck up!
:lol: Thats a gem Charley!! But its very true. After meeting Mat in person this year, ur 100% right, he's one of the nicest, down-to-earth blokes you are likely to see.

Latest posts