What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

northey

First Grade
people get ready - human nature.. lol...
i was going through the song sheet to give back to the school.. yes the school choir... well people get ready wasn't one of the school choir ones it was the school chamber choir song.. so i was going though all the song sheets so i could give them back lol...
the choir was good, but it was mostly little jnr people who tried to sing and were in the choir cause they were told by their parents to lol.. but the chamber choir was people who could sing, and we got to sing amazing songs, mostly chamber choir is with out any musical insturments, so we sung mainly italian songs SCORE for me!!! lol since i lernt how to speak italian from kindergarten lol, but we also did people get ready by human nautre as it has an amazing melody

Yeah I've been singing "Down Under" all day too...

Along with a little chant that could be heard on the main street of Swansea last night, sung by Mat and two drunken mates. To the tunes of that old song "It's all over now, Baby Blue"

"Look out,
The Roos are going through,
And it's all over now
For the boys in blue!"

les norton

First Grade
na na na na na ana now...baby give it up...
give it up
baby give it up...

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charley9

Bench
les norton said:
na na na na na ana now...baby give it up...
give it up
baby give it up...

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

urgh, les you're killing me! You're absolutely killing me!

:lol:

northey

First Grade
beautiful- james blunt...

my definition of torture.

HAHHAH i had that stuck in my head.. cause my mate who is really short, like 140cm or so, mind you he is 16 ! lol was singing it to me, cause he is proud he knows all the lyrics!!