What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-stupid

northey

First Grade
so what are some stupid things you have done....

i will start:
2003- ran into wall and badly broke foot.
2003 - walked into door and still have a small bump on my head ( has been 6 months since i did it)

yesterday night - tried to turn fan on, but got my finger stuck in the bars on the fan.

today - went to bake a cake and forgot to put the oven on so i assumed that the oven was broken...finally realised that i had not turned oven on so i just ate the cake raw.

if you are able to hurt yourself doing something than i can definalty say i would hurt myself.

Terminator

First Grade
Mistaking the deep heat for toothpaste.
I was hungover, they were identical looking tubes nearly, they were stupidly put next to each other by yours truly the night before #-o

northey

First Grade
I was hungover, they were identical looking tubes nearly, they were stupidly put next to each other by yours truly the night before

hahahahahahahaha

garden fairy

Juniors
I was reversing my car out of my backyard one day last year, and, being a bad mood, accelerated a little too heavily...hitting our back steps and basically turning the front bumper inside out. After getting out to inspect the damage, I was in an even filthier mood. Again, I hit the accelerator a little too hard and ended up in the bushes behind, denting the rear bumper and breaking a tail light.

I do stupid things every day, I'm just trying to think of them...thats the only one that's popped into my mind at the moment.

mrford61

Juniors
Terminator said:
I was hungover, they were identical looking tubes nearly, they were stupidly put next to each other by yours truly the night before #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would have sorted the morning after death breath out.

Northey you really should consider full body armour.

I reversed the car forgetting about the box trailer hooked up, massive damage. Wife and kids gave it to me mercilessly and still bring it up when I get a bit above myself.

Terminator

First Grade
Also tried to burp and fart at the same time when I was nine, I had a spasm attack and couldnt use my right shoulder properly for ten minutes. #-o

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well I fell over playing putt putt at Port and couldn't figure out why the ground was getting closer to me :lol:
Then I had to go to phsyo because I had an aching upper arm and it turned out that I jarred it when I fell and had to do excersise's for it

Stagger eel

Staff member
northey said:
so what are some stupid things you have done....

i will start:
2003- ran into wall and badly broke foot.
2003 - walked into door and still have a small bump on my head ( has been 6 months since i did it)

yesterday night - tried to turn fan on, but got my finger stuck in the bars on the fan.

today - went to bake a cake and forgot to put the oven on so i assumed that the oven was broken...finally realised that i had not turned oven on so i just ate the cake raw.

if you are able to hurt yourself doing something than i can definalty say i would hurt myself.

Is your name Mr Bean or Basil Faulty??

astrogirl

First Grade
I've done many stupid things - though I didn't injure myself during the stupid incident I am about to describe.

On Friday I was heading to the SCG, rushing to meet friends at the gate. Thought about putting my sunglasses on but all I remember was rummaging through my bag.

Found my friends at the gate and decided it would be a good time to put my sunnies on. Reached into my bag and pulled out an empty sunglasses case, and starting berating myself at high volume about bringing an empty case. But guess what. My sunglasses were already on. If my friends previously thought I was sane, well they don't now!

I can be such an idiot.

Hell Bitch

Juniors
mrford61 said:
Terminator said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would have sorted the morning after death breath out.

Northey you really should consider full body armour.

I reversed the car forgetting about the box trailer hooked up, massive damage. Wife and kids gave it to me mercilessly and still bring it up when I get a bit above myself.

Oooohhh yes, we will never let you forget that one. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Samwise

Bench
- played out the second half of my indoor soccer match after i had torn my ankle ligament in the first, after it healed i tore it again playing footy, and continued to play again! my right ankle is now as weak as buggery and i need it heavily taped before i play sport.

- run into walls, poles etc hundreds of times.

- took a moment to think when my ex girlfriend asked me if she looked fat in an outfit.

- went surfing with no real surfing talent during a flood while it was hailing.

- rode a fiber glass cow in the queen street mall after a night on the piss

- bought a limp bizkit album

shall i continue? my life is full of stupid things i have done

antonius

Coach
The car one reminds me, a long time ago, myself and some mates decided to put a net across a nearby creek to get some fresh Mullett for bait (netting creeks is illegal) We went down there in my brand new car put the net across and then went back a few hours later (3am in the morning) we pulled in the net, full of fish, and a couple of mud crabs, then to our horror we heard a noise in the bush, thinking it was the fishing inspectors we raced to my car, threw the net (Fish/crabs the lot) into the boot of my brand new car, jumped in and I reversed straight over a tree stump ripping the front mudguard straight off my car!!! not happy, and taught me crime doesn't pay. :shock: :shock: :(

Doctor

Bench
Last night was pretty stupid.

I'm a tomato sauce fan - I put it on just about everything. Unfortunately I had run out of tomato sauce and my chicken and cheese schnitzel was feeling somewhat plain without it so I hurredly rummaged through the cupboard looking for a new bottle of tomato sauce.

BIG MISTAKE. The cupboard was full of just about everything except for tomato sauce and in my haste, my right elbow knocked a glass bottle from the cupboard (I knocked a glass biscuit barrell from the same cupboard just a few weeks back and know how long it takes to clean up glass).

But the story doesn't end there - this time it wasn't glass with powder or glass containing something dry like rice or coconut - it was soy sauce. I spent more than an hour last night trying to get rid of the soy sauce so I could clean the glass. My fingers are full of glass because, stupid me, I decided to save the paper towels and get an old sponge to mop up the soy sauce, and wring it into a bucket - of course bits of glass was in the sponge when I wrung it, hence I now have cuts on my hands.

I gave up on that idea, used newspapers and tried wiping it all into an area. Eventually I decided to wait until it dried this morning and tackle it with the vacumn cleaner before breakfast - then I mopped up the soy sauce stains on the floor, then had breakfast.

astrogirl said:
I've done many stupid things - though I didn't injure myself during the stupid incident I am about to describe.

On Friday I was heading to the SCG, rushing to meet friends at the gate. Thought about putting my sunglasses on but all I remember was rummaging through my bag.

Found my friends at the gate and decided it would be a good time to put my sunnies on. Reached into my bag and pulled out an empty sunglasses case, and starting berating myself at high volume about bringing an empty case. But guess what. My sunglasses were already on. If my friends previously thought I was sane, well they don't now!

I can be such an idiot.

That sounds like something I would do. It's worse when it is seeing-glasses and you're complaining about not being able to read without your new glasses - "ime for another check-up", the crowd would probably say. Thankfully though that hasn't happened to me, only the sunglasses incident - done it with hats too which is always embarassing.

took a moment to think when my ex girlfriend asked me if she looked fat in an outfit

Key prefix being "ex" - we just can't win Samwise. :lol:

Andy

First Grade
Jumping out the back of a Toyota Hiace at 30km/h trying to hit the ground runnnig and jump back in. Hilarity and immense pain ensued.

Streaking past Charlestown Police Station with the words "I'm allergic to bacon" written on my chest at 10pm, new year's eve.

Getting caught doing "Nude Midnight Missions" at the the snow this year.

Surfing in white boardies without underpants.

Licking the cooling bars in the fridge.

Skateboarding down Madison Drive without shoes on.

astrogirl

First Grade
I was 17 years old on a day when friends and relatives were coming over for a barbecue. One of our outdoor tables (plastic) was on the upstairs balcony. Mum asked me to bring it down to the backyard so I enlisted the help of my 12 year old sister. I sized up the situation and decided that it was too much effort to take the legs off in order to take the table top and legs downstairs through the house, and then reassemble in the backyard.

My bright idea was to basically throw the table off the balcony onto the grass below. I assured my sister it would survive the fall, and despite her protests I proceeded with my grand plan.

Guess what. I broke the table.

How embarassing - a 12 yo had more sense than me at 17.

Latest posts