What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-stupid

Hell Bitch

Juniors
astrogirl said:
I was 17 years old on a day when friends and relatives were coming over for a barbecue. One of our outdoor tables (plastic) was on the upstairs balcony. Mum asked me to bring it down to the backyard so I enlisted the help of my 12 year old sister. I sized up the situation and decided that it was too much effort to take the legs off in order to take the table top and legs downstairs through the house, and then reassemble in the backyard.

My bright idea was to basically throw the table off the balcony onto the grass below. I assured my sister it would survive the fall, and despite her protests I proceeded with my grand plan.

Guess what. I broke the table.

How embarassing - a 12 yo had more sense than me at 17.

MMMmm, this is something I would do. :roll:

northey

First Grade
Is your name Mr Bean or Basil Faulty??

some of the stuff i have done i am beginig to think i might be related

Neither, Northeys a girl eelavation.

but could be related

Northey you really should consider full body armour.

would be a good idea but there would be a million ways i would hurt myself just getting into the body armour

at the last home game last year there were too things that happened:
1. went to have a pic with danny and he moved closer to me for the pic and fell over his bag, yeah very funny until he grabbed me and took me down with him!!!!
2. looking at robbie o's car ( coz i love the PT classics) anyways having a good look at his car standing in the middle of the road and steve simpsons girlfriend almost ran me over!!!!!!
but you know what robbie just stood there and laughed at me!!! he thought it was all so funny, had a good chat to him, about his car!!!

Terminator

First Grade
The sunglasses thing has also hapenned to me, when once I searched my house from top to bottom for half an hour.. guess where they were the whole time, yep up there. :roll: #-o :clap:

northey

First Grade
The sunglasses thing has also hapenned to me, when once I searched my house from top to bottom for half an hour.. guess where they were the whole time, yep up there.

have done a similar thing... but i had so much in my hands. i was at my door and started to panic because i could not find the house key. i rang my friend who is a lock smith and he came around straight away, we then dicovered after he had gotten inot the house that the whole time i had the key in my hand!

CJG 182

Juniors
WHen i was about 10 i was riding my bike back from the shops and i was riding up the street and i saw some of my friends on the othre side of the street so i started talking to them while stil riding, and i rode right in to a parked car and it set the alarm off :oops:

i do stupid things everyday its just the way i am but atleast i generally provide entertainment to those around (usually at expense of myself)

northey

First Grade
here is another one i am actually taller than i thought i was!!!!!
i am not used to saying how tall i am in cm
so i was convinced i was 154cm ...hummmm
my friend was saying something about how tall she was, now she is shorter than i am.
we than worked out i am actually 166cm tall...
:oops:

les norton

First Grade
Thought it was a ripper idea to fit 3 people on a bike i was on the handle bars my friend was sitting on the frame and the other was riding....my darling mate who was riding the bike thought it would be a classic to jump off and watch her two ex friends ride down the street with no one in control....the other one (on the frame) fell off, leaving me on the handle bars...heading for hedges ave on the gold coast...thank god a wooden post stopped me first....have the scar to prove it.

I have heaps. I only said that one because i dont take responsibility for my stoopidity, the other stupid moments will embarrass me :oops:

northey

First Grade
Thought it was a ripper idea to fit 3 people on a bike i was on the handle bars my friend was sitting on the frame and the other was riding....my darling mate who was riding the bike thought it would be a classic to jump off and watch her two ex friends ride down the street with no one in control....the other one (on the frame) fell off, leaving me on the handle bars...heading for hedges ave on the gold coast...thank god a wooden post stopped me first....have the scar to prove it.

hahahah that would have been so funny

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
This happened a long time ago - Picture a skinny kid trying to stop a bike (with a much larger person on the bike) with his hands, the end result a lot of stiches needed above my lip to sew together a split in which you could see my teeth/gums!!

When i was around 9 we use to camp at Hawks Nest.One morning my cousin and I made up this song using the F word in it.We were completely oblivious to the fact that we were camped right underneath our parents caravan.We thought they could not hear us singing this song at the top of our voices-Heii we copped a flogging!
-Laughing out loud in a travel agency about a destination-"-phuket"-Look it up Its a real place!
- again,my cousin and I tried to kill some ants.....WITH PETROL!!!!
well the back end of their family car was near the ants nest and the petrol caught alight....Flames and everything..How it didnt go up is still a talking point at parties
-Runaway parties-collect all aerosol can sfor a few weeks-go out to my cousins property and light up a campfire-cans in and --RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!

64 days until....will Parsons get another try!!!!

Samwise

Bench
once while i was ice skating went arse over tit, and some guy skated right over my thumb cutting it open. so i put my thumb in my mouth covered in a tonne of skating rink ice. everything i ate tasted like soap for about 3 months.

northey

First Grade
i used to do figure skating and speed skating and i saw so many accidents... i was not involved in any

Samwise

Bench
you should see the scar on steve bradburys thigh,

apparently he lost a tonne of blood and needed sh!teloads of stitches from a speed skating fall

fosie

Juniors
I was in a rush to get to school (this was in yr 3) made myself toast with butter and sugar. Took a bite into my toast and it tasted disgusting so i went and ask mum and she said i'd put in salt instead of sugar. :lol: wrong cupboard

Latest posts