What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-SURVIVOR ALL STARS

thuganomics

Coach
What does everyone think?

Im loving it, the challenges are hard, people struggling, Amber And Rob M getting it on, Richard Hatch with no clothes on, Jenna leaving, Tina and Rudy gooone!

I LOVE SURVIVOR!

astrogirl

First Grade
Richard with no clothes on. What an idiot.

I saw tonight's episode. I don't like seeing Rupert feeling like an idiot. He said in tonight's show that he's 40 but I find that so hard to believe - he is like a little kid in many ways. That childish enthusiasm and yearning for acceptance...

bronnie34

Juniors
Wow just finished watching the show as I worked tonight and taped it. I couldn't stop crying at the ednd when jenna said she was leaving, not that I like her your anything, I didn't think she should have won Amazon but it was so sad and when they flashed up that jenna's mum died 8 days later, there was definately no stopping me.
Anyway Oh my god can they hurry up and kick richard out he is annoying the crap out of me with walking around naked and what was with the marcho act after the shark bite, he is such an arrogant dickhead.
My favourite is still rupert but I think he is getting on everybodies nerves, I just hope they don't go to tribal council anytime soon.

Camelwise

Juniors
I'm hoping for a Colby victory since he got robbed last time round thought wouldn't mind seeing Amber win it ;-)

Razor

Coach
bronnie34 said:
Amazon but it was so sad and when they flashed up that jenna's mum died 8 days later, there was definately no stopping me.

Yeah it was in the paper when she died and it was still filming at the time, so I wondering if she was told. Didn't know that she pulled out.

I'd say a crew member must of told something to her, because "I have a vibe" doesn't make much sense.

They did let her go home before the series finished filming, only the 2nd Survivor in history (the other was Amber whose father was killed in a car accident after she was voted off in Australia)

Risa

Bench
I'm really enjoying this season. It's going to get even more interesting when we reach the merger. I am not even game to predict a winner.

Last night's episode was really sad, with Jenna leaving and her mum dying 8 days after she got back.

thuganomics

Coach
im hoping Richard, Rob C to win

But ethan and rupert are my favorite, but i think Richard and Rob C, because of thier intelligence.

princess plj

Juniors
thuganomics said:
im hoping Richard, Rob C to win

But ethan and rupert are my favorite, but i think Richard and Rob C, because of thier intelligence.

i am hoping that ethan will win..i know he won africa but still. i think richard hatch is a bit too cocky for my liking...

Dmac

Juniors
I also want colby to win. For some reason I really hate rupert. Everyone thinks he is a great bloke but i think he is a tosser and i hope he gets voted out next

Risa

Bench
That was so good. I'm like Bye Bye Richard. He had no idea it was coming...actually either did I lol. I thought Colby was gone for sure tonight. Glad Ethan's stuck around for a while!

*melliez*

Juniors
I must be the only person in the world, who has never watched one episode of any of these survivors...

And for some reason, I do not feel deprived of anything, I mean it isn't like we can't see anything like this on telly these days anyway!

Grrrr bloody reality tv sucks!!!!

Risa

Bench
Razor said:
Hope Colby goes next.

If Jerri's got anything to do with it he will! I'm starting to respect her this series because she hasn't opened her mouth and gotten herself into trouble!

les norton

First Grade
How funny is it gonna be to see sue lose her head next week.....i do think she has ample reasoning too though, hatch is disgusting!! oops WAS disgusting :D

antonius

Coach
les norton said:
How funny is it gonna be to see sue lose her head next week.....i do think she has ample reasoning too though, hatch is disgusting!! oops WAS disgusting :D
I'm a bit lost with that comment? how can she (Sue) be going on about Hatch next week, when he isn't there? Am I missing something here?

les norton

First Grade
I think she goes off at jeff for what happened in the challenge...dont think she appreciated hatch's nudie balance run... That was the impression i got from "the next week on survivor" bit.

princess plj

Juniors
how good was last nights episode.....richard hatch GOOOOONNEEE. as much as he is an ass he played the game well....but he was to cocky for my liking...how exciting.....

Latest posts