What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedda

Juniors
Hello?

What number post do I need to be for immunity?

Aqua and Devil - are you guys going to be part of the Crusade next year?

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I'm hoping to be if i can ever get up to Newey. But I'll be with you guys for the Raiders game if any of you come down for that one.

The Devil

Bench
Aqua and Devil - are you guys going to be part of the Crusade next year?

i'm not sure if i will have the funds to sit with the crusade for the coming season since i'm currently saving for spending money my end of year holiday. I'll try my best though..

so you guys spend your quality time at her house now i assume?
haven't seen her in months.. and thankfully so

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Stuzmeister said:
I'm hoping to be if i can ever get up to Newey. But I'll be with you guys for the Raiders game if any of you come down for that one.

I will be heading to the Canberra game myself....its usually the same time each year so therefore it wont be too cold. Looking forward to it. I live in Goulburn so its just a quick trip up the road for me.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Nice one. Yeah i've been to the last few Knights games at Canberra Stadium. They're always close games, but I've only seen 2 knights victories in the 6 years ive been so its sucked.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah me too stuz...Canberra hasnt been a happy hunting ground for the Knights over the past few years. This year's victory was a special one tho.
70-30 or whatever it ended up....geez I was happy. One of my mates, a Raiders fan, was on hand to witness the massacre and I was able to give him heaps. Good times.

Jedda

Juniors
Stuzmeister

There will definately be a Crusade contingent at Canberra next season and seeing as we usually sit in GA at away grounds you really won't have any excuse not to come over and at least say Gidday.

Jedda

Juniors
Devil, I think Season tickets are $195.00 for next year plus $20.00 on top for Crusade membership (if you're not already a member) Probably best to get in contact with PK for definate answers though.

How's life in general been treating you anyways?

roopy

Referee
so - who will be the first player injured next season.
I think McDougall will just beat Johns to the bench for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.