What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The off season kings?

roopy

Referee
I notice that we are rapidly closing on the Parra forum for number of posts, and they are closing on Cronulla even faster.

I think the Parra forum will be number one by next week - but we will overtake them in about two weeks.

The Colonel

Immortal
I've been watching that for a few weeks now myself. We'll take Cronulla as the loonybin is fairly quiet for now. You've only been closing by about 200 a week on the Eels forum so I doubt you'll get us before the start of the season. ;-)

Andy

First Grade
Once again, I'll state that I have no interest whatsoever when it comes to having the greatest number of posts.

It'as about QUALITY>>>

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
Once again, I'll state that I have no interest whatsoever when it comes to having the greatest number of posts.

It'as about QUALITY>>>
LOL, says the boy who manages a typo in his post :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
roopy said:
I notice that we are rapidly closing on the Parra forum for number of posts, and they are closing on Cronulla even faster.

I think the Parra forum will be number one by next week - but we will overtake them in about two weeks.

Certainly looks that way.

antonius said:
I noticed that also Roopy, I think the Social thread has a lot to do with that.

The people love it.

The Colonel said:
I've been watching that for a few weeks now myself. We'll take Cronulla as the loonybin is fairly quiet for now. You've only been closing by about 200 a week on the Eels forum so I doubt you'll get us before the start of the season. ;-)

:lol: We'll see. ;-)

Andy said:

It'as about QUALITY>>>

I couldn't agree more! :lol:

Andy

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Andy said:

It'as about QUALITY>>>

Don't even think about dragging me into a spelling/grammar war.

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
astrogirl said:
Andy said:

It'as about QUALITY>>>
Don't even think about dragging me into a spelling/grammar war.
How very tough of you :lol:

I wouldn't dream of it.

I can spell but my grammar is terrible.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll admit I've yet to venture into the social thread. Might take a look now to see what the hype is about.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I haven't been into the social thread yet either. I guess I have 93 pages worth of reading to catch up on. :lol:

les norton

First Grade
I only ever seem to post in the social thread when I'm.... ahem....under the weather so to speak.... :D

Wonder why.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I only ever seem to post in the social thread when I'm.... ahem....under the weather so to speak....

So, I could read back through the social thread and draw some shocking conclusions? I see....

antonius

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
I'll admit I've yet to venture into the social thread. Might take a look now to see what the hype is about.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You'll be spellbound. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

First Grade
antonius said:
chriswalkerbush said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You'll be spellbound. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha. Come on Tony, you secretly love it. I can imagine you reading the social thread like a fanatical Bold and the Beautiful loving housewife. :lol:

antonius

Coach
Andy said:
antonius said:
chriswalkerbush said:

hahaha. Come on Tony, you secretly love it. I can imagine you reading the social thread like a fanatical Bold and the Beautiful loving housewife. :lol:

Ohhhhhhh Yeeeeeeh Baby, :roll:

Latest posts