What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The off season kings?

This is a pretty decent achievement from us I reckon. The reason that I say this is because although I completely agree with those that are saying 'quality over quantity', I think this forum provides both. We provide plenty of interesting discussion, more than the occasional lively debate, and the odd genuinely thought provoking piece. Sure, we talk plenty of crap too, but that's because we are human and that's what humans do!

Go us! :clap: :clap: :clap:

PS - while I'm in back slapping mode, a big :thumnn to the really regular posters who keep the wheels of this machine turning eg astro, antonius, roopy, andy, CWB, and the doens and dozens who I have forgotten!

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
PS - while I'm in back slapping mode, a big :thumnn to the really regular posters who keep the wheels of this machine turning eg astro, antonius, roopy, andy, CWB, and the doens and dozens who I have forgotten!
Why thank you - talking crap is my specialty and I intend to keep doing it ;-) :D

Oh, and it's been good seeing you around a bit more TJS :D

Andy

First Grade
I like to imagine I'm responsible for provoking serious quality discussion :p :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
PS - while I'm in back slapping mode, a big to the really regular posters who keep the wheels of this machine turning eg astro, antonius, roopy, andy, CWB, and the doens and dozens who I have forgotten!

Cheers mate.

Can't say that I've contributed much of late. I really should get off my ass and spend the infinite amount of spare time I have on something productive.

Andy

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
...I really should get off my ass and spend the infinite amount of spare time I have on something productive.

Then why would you want to come in here?? :lol:

antonius

Coach
We have gained on the eels buy around 300 in the last week, I reckon we'll overtake the Sharks tonight or tomorow, and the Eels within the next two weeks. What we need are some more of Andys.... in depth... thought provoking... intellectual... words of wisdom, and.... drivel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
princessjen said:
:lol: :lol:

i think we need some inspiring topics. at least something that starts an argument

Start a thread saying how great Sean Rudder is, always good for 10 pages of back and forth argument.

Gene Krupa

Referee
antonius said:
We have gained on the eels buy around 300 in the last week, I reckon we'll overtake the Sharks tonight or tomorow, and the Eels within the next two weeks. What we need are some more of Andys.... in depth... thought provoking... intellectual... words of wisdom, and.... drivel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a job for me, Tony. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: