What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Troy and Mel baby naming thread

m0j0

Bench
Please post your submissions here:-
Boy: Leonard
Girl: Kurt Gidley ... Just kidding ... Astro!

m0j0

Bench
I like Ringo, but his middle name would have to be Confidence. :lol: (I crack me up)

*melliez*

Juniors
my sisters name is rebecca...

like i said in some other topic...

Boys: Xavier and Corey and Pierre (not that i'll ever be allowed to have that one)

Girls: Mikaylah and Jarnah

*melliez*

Juniors
Yes I wanna be original.

What does everyone have against the name Pierre? It is a lovely name, ok it might be french, and yes the french can be arrognant people, but the name is cool!

There are many non-frnech cool Pierre's out there?!

Gene Krupa

Referee
My hatred of France runs long and deep. Do not let it in anyway influence your decision.

That being said, French names really do suck, no matter how cool the people who have them. :p

:lol:

m0j0

Bench
Captain Krupa said:
My hatred of France runs long and deep.
Yeah, you've got to hate arrogant pr!cks running around in red, white and blue....... :whistle

*melliez*

Juniors
:cry:

Why won't anyone let me have the name I want...

Look at all the sh!t i have to go through to bring this baby into the world! Trust me, the last week or so have been quite terrible, and I feel another dose of it coming on very shortly...

I should be able to have any name I WANT!

Ok that's my dummy spit for the evening...

Latest posts