What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Troy and Mel baby naming thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
*melliez* said:
:cry:

Why won't anyone let me have the name I want...

Look at all the sh!t i have to go through to bring this baby into the world! Trust me, the last week or so have been quite terrible, and I feel another dose of it coming on very shortly...

I should be able to have any name I WANT!

Ok that's my dummy spit for the evening...

And we have a judges decision........

7.34m! It's a NEW dummy-spit world record!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
*melliez* said:

Look at all the sh!t i have to go through to bring this baby into the world! Trust me, the last week or so have been quite terrible, and I feel another dose of it coming on very shortly...

Ok, call the kid Pierre. But when he is bullied for the rest of his life for having such a horrible, wussy name, don't be surprised.

m0j0

Bench
*melliez* said:

Troy, if that's all you have to put up with as pregnancy moods, then I envy you. My wife almost didn't go to my sister's wedding when she was pregnant with my second child (admittedly it ended up being only five days before he was born and she did end up suffering from PND)
Speaking of PND... pray that you do not have to go through this, and if you do, take whatever drugs are offered.

Kaz

junior
Unbeliveable.

I sms Mel with other great names & they are not good enough.

*melliez*

Juniors
m0j0 said:
*melliez* said:

Troy, if that's all you have to put up with as pregnancy moods, then I envy you. My wife almost didn't go to my sister's wedding when she was pregnant with my second child (admittedly it ended up being only five days before he was born and she did end up suffering from PND)
Speaking of PND... pray that you do not have to go through this, and if you do, take whatever drugs are offered.

I've been pretty moody away from here actually. Today isn't too bad cause I haven't really had that bad of morning sickness... friday omg don't even ask about that... came home early from work (who doesn't even know about this atm) and then took it out on everyone... especially troy...

I just told him to get his hand off me cause im already hot and bothered enough as it is and i dont need his body heat annoying me even more!

Gene Krupa

Referee
*melliez* said:
m0j0 said:
*melliez* said:

I've been pretty moody away from here actually. Today isn't too bad cause I haven't really had that bad of morning sickness... friday omg don't even ask about that... came home early from work (who doesn't even know about this atm) and then took it out on everyone... especially troy...

I just told him to get his hand off me cause im already hot and bothered enough as it is and i dont need his body heat annoying me even more!

*gulp*

*melliez*

Juniors
Kaz said:
Unbeliveable.

I sms Mel with other great names & they are not good enough.

I like locky, but like I said it has already been taken by two friends, one of which is already 2 years old, and the other one is to be born in a few months...

As for naming him after white lines.. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING YOURSELF WOMAN!

*melliez*

Juniors

That's just the icing on the cake... If he doesn't make me food, I tell him I won't eat and then he will feel bad... all cause I'm way too tired to get up and do that kinda stuff

Well you'd better be a great teacher

Of course :) I've taken a few self defence classes!

Kaz

junior
Johns Magic said:
*melliez* said:
yeah well ill be teaching the child to be a tough one, so it wont be able to get that crap! :p

Well you'd better be a great teacher

What is there to teach.

Kick em in the nuts & then then they are on the ground in pain knee them in the head. :lol:

Problem solved.

This advice is free of charge.

*melliez*

Juniors
why thanking you Kaz

I will keep it in mind... :lol:

I also like Hunter. It is usually a middle name in my family for both males and females (i was lucky to miss out on it and got stuck with Margaret) so maybe Hunter for a first name, for something different...

I'm trying to get myself away from Pierre, as troy, my brother, sister and parents hate it :(

Kaz

junior
*melliez* said:
I'm trying to get myself away from Pierre, as troy, my brother, sister and parents hate it :(

That's why you should pick the name.

Latest posts