What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-the worst movie you have ever seen

Samwise

Bench
hard to argue with those lists. a fair few in the worst 100 i havent seen but the ones i had i gotta agree were terrible. ie. santa with muscles, batman and robin (i know this disagrees with my nerdy comic book obsession, but the film makers seriously f**ked up on this one.), kazaam, master of disguise, spiceworld, stop or my mom will shoot, speed 2, weekend at bernies 2, freddy got fingered, and super mario brothers...all sucked a fat one.

as for the top 250, i've probably seen about half of them, but i gotta dispute #156 - the insider (boring as buggery), #161 - mulholland drive (self indulgent arty farty filmmaking, purposely made not to make sense so that everyone would think it was a masterpiece), and #233 - oh brother where art thou?(i know a lot of people liked it, it just didnt appeal to me)

The Colonel

Immortal
Pandemonium.

It was released in 1982 and involved a mountie and his sidekick (PeeWee Herman's Paul Reubens) chasing a killer in a co-ed cheerleader camp.

It was a comedy/horror and one of the chikcs was killed by the toothpaste in her mouth being agitated by a power drill so that it hardened and choked her. Great stuff if you want a no brain laugh.

Simplycheeky

Juniors
NO worries les norton no offense taken. Life would be very dull if we all enjoyed the same things.
Thanks for the rap on Identity, samwise...I was told I'd enjoy it....sounds from your description that its right up my alley!

Nut

Juniors
SydneySwan said:
- Blue Crush
- Movies similar to: - Not Another Teen Movie...Scary Movie...whatever.
(a mate forced me to watch it...seriously!)

Yeah... A mate made me watch Scary Movie too... Shannon Elizabeth had nothing at all to do with it. :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Just saw the league of extraordinary gentlemen. Not bad. If you want something a little fun. although I saw it at pac fair on the gold coast and the fire alarm went off around 2mins before the credits ran.....i demanded my money back! and got it..heehee stoked. I did see the preview for master and commander. Now that looks like a cool movie....another oscar nomination for russ!!!

Risa

Bench
Okay, it might have just been my inability to concentrate ( one person to blame and you know who you are! ;-) ) but I found The Hours quite boring to be honest. I really couldn't get into it! I was just confused through the entire movie.

Matt23

Staff member
As terrible movies go, Anaconda would have to be one of the worst i've seen.

Risa

Bench
Matt23 said:
As terrible movies go, Anaconda would have to be one of the worst i've seen.

LOL that movie is awful! You can see how fake the Anaconda is, it's hillarious!

Latest posts