What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-TV quandry

It wasn't on last week. My girl has been banging on all last night and this morning over how shit it was they just changed everything overnight. No explanations of people leaving etc. Seems 10 dropped the ball and have alienated their fans. Apparently Evan is gone next year too. The writing is on the wall for it now, severe cast changes never go over well with the viewers.

Not that I watch it. :lol:

tigermite

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
It wasn't on last week. My girl has been banging on all last night and this morning over how sh*t it was they just changed everything overnight. No explanations of people leaving etc. Seems 10 dropped the ball and have alienated their fans. Apparently Evan is gone next year too. The writing is on the wall for it now, severe cast changes never go over well with the viewers.

Not that I watch it. :lol:
Apparantly Evan will be gone within a few episodes... so I heard a while back. And yes, I spent all episode trying to figure out what had happened and who everyone was.... but I think it's been going downhill ever since Alex left...

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Last night was the first time I have ever watched the show. I'd heard all the wraps on it, and I like most Aussie shows that tell it how it is, so I thought I'd finally check it out. I thought it was alright but nothing special ... I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought it was ordinary. Sounds like previous episodes were heaps better. How many years has it been on for? I think my favourite bit was when they ran over the cat and played Grinspoon's 'DCx3'. Very appropriate! :)

les norton

First Grade
I was trying to remember the last episode b/c i thought i must of missed it since i didnt know what the hell was going on....it just doesnt seem like the writing is up to par.

bronnie34

Juniors
I was thinking the same thing as everyone else with secret life, chloe, gabby, tidy and richie where have they all gone? I new there was going to be come changes but they didn't explain what happend to any of them they all just disappeared. I don't think it has been the same as alex left the show either. Evan was a bit boring in it as well last night. The only good thing about it was that justin seems to have joined the cast which is cool, I thought he was good in it last year.
I will probably keep watching it for a little longer and then decide if it is worth keeping on the schedule or not.