What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: what are u guys listening to now?

princess plj

Juniors
i dont know this always seems to interest me: what ppl are listening to cd wise and reading? i dunno why....

latley i have been buying cds' like there is no tomorrow: i have baugh jack johnson, maroon 5 and anastacia - all of which i can recommend.

sexybum

Juniors
oh man i love maroon five! but haevnt got their albumn is it any good? are the rest of the songs similar to the ones that are out now?
ive been listening to pete murray and muse they are pretty good!
i love muse they are really good!

keeney

First Grade
i was listening to daft punk, adn now im listening to some bonobo, and soon ill put on some pete gabriel

keeney

First Grade
since then ive had some sublime, dave matthews band, dream theater, frank zappa, the who, phish and bob dylan

astrogirl

First Grade
princess plj said:
i dont know this always seems to interest me: what ppl are listening to cd wise and reading? i dunno why....
It's been a while since I bought a CD. Still listening to Michael Buble a bit, and I've also been getting into some old stuff like Madonna's Immaculate Collection and the Very Best of the Eagles - I think I was reminded of that CD because it's mentioned in one of the Knight's player profiles!

A friend has just lent me the John Butler Trio CD but I haven't had time to listen to it yet.

The only thing I have read lately is a book about star signs. It has been proving remarkably accurate - at least in terms of Leo women, Capricorn men and Pisces men that I know!

gaterooze

Bench
My CDs lined up to listen to next: Uz Jsme Doma, Waltari, Ars Nova (the Japanese one, not that other group), Museo Rosenbach, and some Sammla Mammas Manna (probably _Klossa Knapitatet_).

gaterooze

Bench
Agreed -- love Transatlantic. Are you into Spock's Beard too then? And Flower Kings? They're the two other bands the Transatlantic members come from (oh, and Marillion of course, but I haven't been fond of them since Fish left).

les norton, nah I'm the geek. Most of those bands are old and from all over the world.

Jedda

Juniors
In my Discman atm is... :oops: Five's Greatest Hits :oops:

Before you all write me off for having piss poor taste in music, I listen to a wide range of stuff ranging from Elton John, Eagles, Guns n Roses, Rob Zombie, Def Leppard, Inxs, Cold Chisel, Pearl Jam etc.

I'll pretty much listen to anything once.

I quite liked the Screaming Jets song they performed on the Footy Show last week. Can anyone tell me what the name of the album is and if it has been released yet?

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda said:
In my Discman atm is... :oops: Five's Greatest Hits :oops:
:oops: well I have a similar confession jedda - I have one of Five's old CDs - the one with "When the lights go out" on it. It's not a bad CD for listening to while driving up the freeway to Newcastle :oops: that, along with my more credible stuff :D

Andy

First Grade
Only good Australian music at the moment...

Was listenning to George when I openned this thread, but have since switched to JET.

Boogie'd on to the Red Hot Chili Peppers last night as I cleaned my soccer boots and watched Simpsons re-runs on fox.

"...We put the SPRING in Springfield.." :lol:

Latest posts