What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Whats the most sentimental

What the most sentimental item you own

Mine are a valentines day present my boyfriend gave me 2 yrs ago a lil doggie that says I love you

A photo of him and I the very first picture ever taken

A photo of my dead mother that hangs on my wall

Oh the memories

northey

First Grade
mine would be....

my photo albums, the jewllery that i wear. all given to me by my family...

i don't have many sentimental things.. i keep the memories i my head....
although i have both my ears Pierced.. got them done when i was 7. i then let them heal and got them done agai when i was 11, so i had an earing in each ear.
i have had two close friends die so when i was 13 i had my ear pierced twice on the one ear to remember them by.... so i had in my right ear a closed over hole and one hole that i waer an earing in and in my left ear i had one close over hole, 3 holes which i wear earings in... until friday night, when i was changing my earings and a realised i had put my earing in the hole i had done when i was 7.. i was so amazed at how it was not healed over, so i tried the healed hole in my right ear, nope closed over! so now i have 4 earings in my left ear and one in my right ear! lol

NC

Juniors
Sorry KF :p

Ok serious answer.... the necklace that I got from my other half and this book that I own.

astrogirl

First Grade
Definitely my photo albums.

I love pretty things, but other things given to me don't mean as much as my photos.

les norton

First Grade
Jewellery

Photos

and a box full of Tristan crap. I bought every newspaper on the day he was born and then every year after that, a lock of hair, first report cards, lots of other stuff.

A box full of letters I received when i was in Indo (lovey dovey ones from Wes :oops: :D ).

And a book my grandma used to read to me when i was a little tacker. It was published at like the turn of the century. I love it.

Jedda

Juniors
A diamond ring my parents gave me when I turned 18 which I always wear and my Nana's wrist watch I inherited when she died.

My photos of the Knights training day I attended when they were here in Auckland 2003 would come a pretty close second though.

Gidsgal

Juniors
Probally a necklace that was given to me after my Nan died about 3 years ago, My Nan and Pop have several grandchilden, and my nan had breast cancer, and she made sure before she died, that she had enough necklaces to give to her grand-daughters, and a special bookmark that my nan gave me just before she died. she knew how much i love reading books, so she told me that she thought that i should have it, seeing as i love reading

Also prob all my photo's, and autographs of the knights players, photos and autographs of my fav band Human Nature, and my autograph's of v8 supercar drivers Cam McConville, Garth Tander, Mark Skaife, Todd Kelly, Greg Murphy, Rick Kelly, Peter Brock, and also my teddy bears that i have accumulated over the years

CJG 182

Juniors
A Picture of me and my sister she gave me for christmas and a book she made me for my birthday.

Latest posts