What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Samwise

Ttt Tttt ttttt

You`ll never learn.

Ok, i`ll go get a name be back in 5.

Samwise is about to play tha CHAMP at Checkers let us prey

B.L.L.G

Retired
T-Rex 5117

Samwise doesn`t know when to quit.

Make a deal with U Samwise.....U lose you get relegated down to number 7 in the rankings ok?

best of 3 ok?

B.L.L.G

Retired
There is no table 11.

other pricks keep coming in the room.

Find me Samwise i`ll create another table.

Theres too much talk an not enough action

Samwise its not my fault that other bastards from around the world enter my room.

I didnt ask them.

OK THATS US PLAYING NOW! BEST OF 3 PREPARE TO BE BEAT UP f**k BRAIN

B.L.L.G

Retired
THAT move then had no significance f**k brain...your just a learner put your L plates on along with your training wheels scum sucking pansy

PUT YA TRAINING WHEELS ON BOY! YOU MOZE WELL WEAR YOUR DIAPER AS WELL

Your a biz`nitch fool

B.L.L.G

Retired
Draw accepted.

U gotta under stand i havent ate breakfast so i`m not too well greased in the mind ok?

Samwise, still , iplayed the better in that round so we`ll lean towards a slight victory my way ok...settled? cool

antonius

Coach
I noticed Tigermite arranged a time to meet UT in battle last night and UT didn't show till later, Does that mean UT is avoiding Tigermite??? I think it does, Tigermite has UT runnin' scared!!!

Samwise

Bench
you gotta admit, that was sensational moves on my part, i had one guy, u had 5 and i got it down to one a piece

B.L.L.G

Retired
OK!

That`ll be enough Tony....your input is valuble to me....but dont go making excuses for Tigermite.......i showed last night he was the no show

B.L.L.G

Retired
Gee Samwise where U going to move now? that was a splendid piece of fine checkermens ship on my behalf...U got nothing this time.

antonius

Coach
You turned up an hour late UT, You waited till Tigermite left then you showed up, huffin and puffin around the place, struttin' your stuff, talkin' the talk when the only person here was Jedda!! I think Tigermite's got you runnin' scared UT.

B.L.L.G

Retired
I had 2 up the ANTI in the 2nd game and ive crushed Samwise how dare he even be on the same board as me.

I`m not too enthused about people coming up and patting me on the back......if i won its because i wanted to.

Samwise

Bench
talk about pissfarting around. cmon ut move you punk!, i'm losing concentration here cos u are so boring

B.L.L.G

Retired
1 nil my way people.

Samwise is medioca opposition.

Mead-eee-ooo-ka.......

Last and final round sizzz-ite

B.L.L.G

Retired
Samwise needs some Goanna oil for the arthritus in his crooked old bent fingers.

If you lose this time Samwise U have 2 admit that U have multiple scrool`losses of the chin

Samwise

Bench
f**k i got work to do, i let u have that game cos i was getting bored off my nut, come back to me when you decide to play a neutral game that u havent spent your whole life playing. next challenge is my pick of the games biatch

B.L.L.G

Retired
2-0

Frign streamers go off f**king balloons pop Banjo`s play cheer girls march mother f*ckers hoot and toot

Samwise sits in the locker room in despair counting his loses of losing to such a great champ.

He contemplates his future in MY checkers world!

He also gets relegated back to number 7 in the rankings way down the bottom.

Ladys an gentlemen retaining his title as checkers champion of tha worllllldddddd Un-----touch`````abullllllllll

Every merkin goes off their rocker for THEIR champ.

I`m embraced by every body in a hoisted arm chair.

People chant my name and shit

B.L.L.G

Retired
Samwise ARE-ARE thats a no no with a waggle of my index finger fool.

U attempted 2 play a forth game against me with out comissions approval.

U have lost ALL rights playing me as you are no longer a top 3 contender.

Work your way up before playing me again your not up to MY standards fool.

I`ve only got 32mins left.

Tigermite U here?

Wanna rummble in the junggle or are ya yella?

Latest posts