What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
What u got Terminator what U got? Where U ganna go now? ive got U early bitch.....this is too easy...Termys not up to it mentally

B.L.L.G

Retired
Carrrrr`mon Terminator ya dopey f**k ya too slow fool......your beaten anyway U got nothing...

HAR HAR HAR Terminator just got his ass f**king smashed! i f**king pulverised him into wheat granules!

U should`a seen it....he barely took any of my men...the only ones he took were ones i gave up as a sacrafice....

Terminator is ranked f**king nowhere....he`s coming from the west side of nowhere man.......he participates in homosexual acts with gay gypsys he`s that pathetic....f**k he was bad

B.L.L.G

Retired
Weeeeee`har were going again he wants 2 get smashed a 2nd time....

Terminator your dreadful at this fool....your slower than Antonius`s saw bones.....

TRIPLE JUMP MOTHER f**kER

B.L.L.G

Retired
HAR HAR HAR Terminator just pressed the quit button cause i triple jumped his punk ass.

C, you cant play fair Termy....U never C it through and your ranked f*cken nowhere..

=== ATTENTION EVERY BODY === DONT play Terminator he wont C it through if he knows he`s being beaten.

I`m going home....

2-nil my way over Nator sprayor!

punk ass popcycle bitch lolly pop bitch candy ass androtop sucker

LATEST RANKINGS (updated)

Champion Untouchable

#1 contender Tigermite (Who passed away)

2 Samwise

3 LAP

4 Aussie_Knight

5 Antonius

6 The Knights Rul

7 Jedda

8 Terminator

Big Tim N/A
Andy20 N/A

Terminator is ranked at the depths of hell and his mind is clogged with shit and grime the androtop.

Terminatos a dumb merkin.

Its MY birthday its my birthday i`m ganna party like its ma birthday Terminator is a bitch ass ninja

~OUT~

one toothed bitch

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Who's avoiding a challenge now :-k.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................UT

Terminator

First Grade
Oh go have a wank over it then you silly bastard,
you have probably judging by the skill been playing this game
since you were kneehigh to a grasshopper.
I have never played it before, but don't worry cockasaurus
your day is coming. :lol:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Aussieknight ya bitch ass twig ive only got 4 mins left on my internet counter..

Aussie Knight drops a challenge when ive got no time left i C that as weak characteristics from a slug bastard with a BIG ass mouth.......your the close encounters of the NO kind ya androtop made

Terminator

First Grade
He was too busy dick slapping himself
over winning against me, dumb redneck
plant stealing chainwanker.
UT you have to stop rooting your poor doggie
up the bum every night before you go to bed
you know its not good for your mental health. :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Untouchable said:
Astrogirl

I`d play you but i haven`t got enough time.

I gotta get down to the TAB.

Gotta go to work today.
Thanks for the offer UT, but I have to say "no thanks". I don't even know the rules! I don't think I want to end up at the bottom of your rankings list :shock: (which would be a deadset certainty if I play ANY of you guys I'm sure!!!)

B.L.L.G

Retired
Astorgirl fine then be a spoil sport thats a coward characteristic fool.

But did you see what Terminator did last night?

See what he`s been reduced to?

He starts with the name calling cause he`s a bad loser!

He`s a sad case and starts with the name calling once he knows he`s defeated!

I`m not ganna lower myself and be redused to his levels.

He`s only trying to goad me into a fight which i`m far too superior to fall for such cheap shit.

Terminator is a Quiter!
What kind of example is that setting for the children out there reading this mother f**ker?
Have some sense about ya.

I cant believe that you people turn against me because a land slide of victorys fall my way.

You cant beat me so you have to will others to beat me which is a sad state of affairs!

Terminator lost bad last night so he openly admitted that he plays Double Dutch with amputee victims!

Bitch ass.

Astrogirl your ranked in the N/A catagory fool.

Misty Knight aka MIA U offered challenge where are you?
Get on the playing board now and lets C what U can do.
If U dont comply in the next 30mins then U forfiet and that sees me as the victor.

B.L.L.G

Retired
I`m going home fools.

Check this here man.

I`m going down to Bega either Thursday or Friday so i can play U 4 pro-longed periods at the access center fools.

My sister has the university of Wollongong down in Bega man and they have computers so we`ll see.

I`m going down to go swimming with the Bullsharks man.

Bastards swim upstream where i swim the snake ass devil bastards.

Mistyknight aka MIA loses.

Thats 1 nil to me over MIA

Shes ranked in the N/A catagory along with Astrogirl & Andy20 + Big Tim

~OUT~

astrogirl

First Grade
I'd be careful how many times you call me a fool UT!!! Who knows, I might become checkers champion... stranger things have happened.

Maybe once I've learnt the rules, I'll take you on.

tigermite

Juniors
Untouchable said:
LATEST RANKINGS (updated)

Champion Untouchable

#1 contender Tigermite (Who passed away)
I'm back.... from the dead??? You aren't the champion UT... you've lost too many games, and I won our series, even though you dispute that. I've only lost one game, and that was against you... but that won't happen again.

antonius

Coach
There ya go UT tigermite makes a lot of valid points there, the fact that he beat you more time than he lost to you makes him Checkers champ in my book. Better hand over the crown untouch, lose with grace.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite DIDN`T beat me i repeat didnt beat me!

In the 2nd game i had 2 men he had 1 and he kept playing that hiding in the corner back an forth shit and how some body took over the game from me i`ll be f**ked.

Near the end i pressed stand up, I came back HERE to type a message that he was running like a bitch and that that constituted a lose then i went back to the checkers board and some body had took over my men and it looked like i was beaten.

How some body took over my game i dont know.

Tigermite DONT make me come up tonight to play U....i`m not in the mood.

I dont feel like playing tonight anyway ive got a head ache.

Make a date later this week and we`ll play and i`ll dispell this bullshit theory that U defeated me.

What about THAT 3rd game where i triple jumped your punk ass and run U into the ground.

I`M the champion......Haven`t suffered defeat in awhile.

tigermite

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Near the end i pressed stand up, I came back HERE to type a message that he was running like a bitch and that that constituted a lose then i went back to the checkers board and some body had took over my men and it looked like i was beaten.

Make a date later this week and we`ll play and i`ll dispell this bullsh*t theory that U defeated me.

What about THAT 3rd game where i triple jumped your punk ass and run U into the ground.

You only stood up when it was one on one. Anyway, I'm all for a rematch... settle it once and for all. Play until the death. No excuses. Any tactics apply, just no offering draws (unless that's the only option... i.e. no-one can win).

When can you play?? I'd prefer some arfternoon this week (I can't guarantee I'll be able to get on at night).

Set a time and date... anytime in the next week or so.... I'll get back to ya to tell ya if I can make it at that time. Can be tomorrow or next week if you want. Whenever it is, you are going down.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Tigermite DIDN`T beat me i repeat didnt beat me!

In the 2nd game i had 2 men he had 1 and he kept playing that hiding in the corner back an forth sh*t and how some body took over the game from me i`ll be f***ed.

Make a date later this week and we`ll play and i`ll dispell this bullsh*t theory that U defeated me.

Thats quality :lol: - UT makes new rules to suit himself yet he doesn't follow them(somebody took over your game because you left - and by your own rules that constitues a loss)

I witnessed all three games and tigermite beat you UT 2-1.

He is still in denial and avoiding challenges (which in his rules constitues a loss) :lol: