What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

antonius

Coach
Something wrong with that board it makes you move what you don't want to move, I think your rigging the game UT. I want you drug tested NOW!!!!!!

B.L.L.G

Retired
The Knights rule

Make it quick if you want to play me ive only got 15 mins left.

Who ever loses has to admit that they give fellatio to a Guppy fish.....and that they catch fish in the river and let it kiss their dick...

Leasha

Juniors
antonius said:
Something wrong with that board it makes you move what you don't want to move, I think your rigging the game UT. I want you drug tested NOW!!!!!!

Urine sample or blood test :? :oops:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tony

You HAVE to jump the opponent if the chance arrises ok.

Thats the rules.

You GOTTA jump when some one ambushes you with tactics.

Your not, umm, making excuses are you Lad? That`d be right. I`m running outta time fools

antonius

Coach
UNTOUCHABLE!!! Drug Squad Here..... Pee in this Bottle NOW Your Gone son, If it turns Luminous green your GORRRRRNE

B.L.L.G

Retired
Carrrm on knight rul ive only got 7 mins left your just sitting there man.....we are NOT going to get 2 finish THIS game man

antonius

Coach
JUST AS I THOUGHT LUMINOUS ORANGE!!!!! That can only mean one thing UT!!!!! Your on HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES, Your done, disgraced, hand over your Golden Checker pieces to antonius and leave the stadium NOW.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tony no excuses bitch............im out of time im not going to get to claim knights rules scalp

Leasha

Juniors
antonius said:
JUST AS I THOUGHT LUMINOUS ORANGE!!!!! That can only mean one thing UT!!!!! Your on HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES, Your done, disgraced, hand over your Golden Checker pieces to antonius and leave the stadium NOW.
Again I ask, was it a urine sample or blood test? Luminous orange results for either would be kind of worrying! :oops: :?

B.L.L.G

Retired
2 mins im out of time Knights rule DONT think that i just quit this game ok sister..i was beating U bad anyway.

antonius

Coach
Leasha said:
antonius said:
Again I ask, was it a urine sample or blood test? Luminous orange results for either would be kind of worrying! :oops: :?
It was Pee, he Peed in the bottle, it went orange he is STRIPPED of his titles, he's disgraced. He's the Marion Jones of Checkers....

Latest posts