What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Who Do You Hate?

bluesbreaker

Bench
pennywisealfie said:
HAHA!

as i said, i dont care if you're calling me a racist, a bigot, dont care. I wouldn't have written it if i did. There is a little racism in everyone and dont see you dont have any mr humanitarian.

You're proving my point further and further. This is a very dangerous attitude to have, PWA. It's led to many, many horrible parts of history. I wish you'd actually put some research into your hatred for Muslims.

Edit: And another thing, I never said I was "mr humanitarian", your attitude toward Muslims is shared by millions of people around the world. The worst part is, it's based on a minute population who do terrible things _WITHOUT ANY RELIGIOUS BLESSING_ (I assume you're talking about terrorist attacks and the like). The people who do those things aren't true Muslims, and are not recognised by the legitimate establishment. Just like Zionist Jews who kill Palestinians in Jerusalem or hell, even Christians who shoot people in Abortion clinics.

See what i'm getting at?

It would be like me saying all Queenslanders are infectious, because afterall, that's where us New South Welshmen dumped our Lepers (And that's not true... Only Kaz is infectious).

Labelling a particular group of people based on a minute proportion of individuals is downright dangerous.

its not like I pick fights with them or even treat them any differently from neone else, its just i dont like them. Did you read my list, it isnt exactly a list of who i want to kill or something, i put them on the same list as people who wear shirts with manning 18 on it. am i going to kill everyone that wears a manning 18 shirt? no. do you want me to study up on why people bought those shirts?

and magro, my thoughts exactly my man lol

i get yourr point, I understand there are the Extremists out there getting the wrong messages from the Koran, but there are a lot of them, and yes i hate all religion its mostly the reason why theres so much fighting in the world.

chriswalkerbush said:
Not including people from your day to day lives, or long dead historical bad-asses, who do you hate? When I say 'hate' it can be a baseless dislike like the general loathing of say Phil Gould, or a more specific dislike of a certain celebrity or world leader.

Maybe hate's a strong word. If you're too compassionate and caring to hate, who do you really, really dislike?

For me my list would include:
George W. Bush
John Howard
Brett Kimmorley
Wally Lewis
Prince Charles

Lots of things I am an angry man!

But off the top of my head.

Men in 3 quarter pants, that is just not on.

And most of all blokes who wear the plain white bonds singlet, its supposed to go under the shirt not be the shirt!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
all of the people i hate are football related :lol:

justin hodges
brett kimmorley
mark riddell
phil gould
the roosters -everything about them, their players, coaches and fans (msot anyways)

thats all i can think of for now

~bedsy~

First Grade
hhmmmmm
I have a major dislike for:
Bad drivers,
Rude people,
Little shit head children and their stupid parents,
and I would have to say Gus Gould.

Oh yeah another thing that I hate is school kids on public transport, they are always loud and shouting at the top of their voices, the fact that I normally finish at 3:30pm means I cop it in all its glory.

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
all of the people i hate are football related :lol:

justin hodges
brett kimmorley
mark riddell
phil gould
the roosters -everything about them, their players, coaches and fans (msot anyways)

thats all i can think of for now
You hate alot of footy players aye clive? :lol:

Hell Bitch

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
i get yourr point, I understand there are the Extremists out there getting the wrong messages from the Koran, but there are a lot of them, and yes i hate all religion its mostly the reason why theres so much fighting in the world.

Half true PWA. It is extremists using religion as justification for some other motif.

Islam is a very old religion. The Koran and "death to infidels" mentality is quite modern.

Latest posts