What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Would you go back to school?

Would anyone like to go back to school- any year-K-12?
Id love to go backfirstly to year6 when our team won a league comp for the school.Damn I enjoyed that game because we werent supposed to win it!10-5 we won.[tries worth 3 back then]
Then id like to go back to 11 and 12 and study harder but the social side was fantastic.First experience of Alcohol legally-getting your Ps and driving dads car to school with ya mates
Just the general feeling of having a good time while at school

I know some of you are doing HSC this time but really its a grossly exaggerated exam-THERE is life after it so just do the best you can

OH MY GOD.....JOEY LIVES :shock:

Definately.. School is the best.. It is way better than uni.. Id give it all up to go back in time to yr 11 and 12 and f**k around even more than i did the first time around.

roopy

Referee
None of you will believe me, but life really does begin at 40.

I wouldn't go back to being a teenager for all the money in the world. I learnt a lot of very hard lessons in my teens, and I'm glad I learnt them, but I wouldn't do it all again for anything.

The twenties are not too bad because you get to enjoy a lot of things for the first time and you have a bit of control over your life, but they are a lot of hard work as well.

In your thirties you should be getting some assets behind you and really starting to get control of your life.

From 40 on you have real chioces about how and when you want to do things, and you really start to only do things that you want to do.

The world is run by people over 40, and I wouldn't want to go back and repeat any of the learning stages in life that lead up to getting control of your own destiny, but I would like to have my 18 yo body back for a few days, or maybe a year.

Leasha

Juniors
The Vern said:
Nope. I have just finished school why would i want to go back?

Agreed! I have just spent 13 years trying to devise a devious plan for a quicker escape route out of there... why would I want to go back? Maybe I am naive and my judgement has just been clouded by the anticipation of finally getting the hell out of there, but I do not think I could ever picture myself wanting to go back :?

Alba

Coach
The Vern said:

nah give it about 6mths to a year and u wil miss it like crazy!
i neva thought i would, but the biggest regret i have is leaving school....
u may think at the time SCHOOL SUCKS IM OUTTA HERE but thats sucha stupid way of thinkin....u need school and once u leave u cant go back and u will regret so kids ----> STAY AT SCHOOL!!

The Vern

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
The Vern said:

u may think at the time SCHOOL SUCKS IM OUTTA HERE but thats sucha stupid way of thinkin....u need school and once u leave u cant go back and u will regret so kids ----> STAY AT SCHOOL!!

It hard to stay at school when i have already graduated year 12.

My parents always told me school is the best time of your life... I was like no way school sux i cant wait to leave.. You only realise how fun it was when you do leave... So you current school leavers, give it time and you too will feel the same way.

does everyone remember how simple life was back when u were in high school, compared to the way you live now, everything back then i was so easy. all that mattered was passing your grades, meeting hot chicks and partying (off ur parents pockets). i remember the year after i finished school and when i went to drop my sister off at school i missed it that much that i went back and did another year haha. school really is the greatest time of your life.

does everyone remember how simple life was back when u were in high school, compared to the way you live now, everything back then it was so easy. all that mattered was passing your grades, meeting hot chicks and partying (off ur parents pockets). i remember the year after i finished school, when i went to drop my sister off at school i realized how much i missed school so i went back and did another year haha and that year was sooooo wicked. school really is the greatest time of your life.

Those days certainly were more secure and care-free. But I wouldn't swap my life at the moment. For the responsibilities that today brings, there's probably at least twice as many good things going on. Why would I swap them for 6 hours a day in a classroom?

Missa

Juniors
i go to school everyday but in a different role..as a primary teacher...but yeah id love to go back to high school...not having a worry in the world...no responsibility.

Alba

Coach
The Vern said:
Timanaz_Baybee said:
The Vern said:

It hard to stay at school when i have already graduated year 12.

i didnt mean u.....i meant everyone thats stil at school...and to u i sed u will start to miss it soon

keeney

First Grade
The only year i would do agian would be 9th grade, at Timbertop, best year long experience i ahve ever had.

princess plj

Juniors
ummm yeah i know when i finished schools esp when i got my hsc results i thought maybe i would go back and redo it to see if i could get higher - not that i got that bad of a result. but they changed the hsc so that was that. but yeah i do think sometimes i would love to do yr10-12 again....but then i realise life begins after u finish school.

astrogirl

First Grade
If I were faced with a choice, I wouldn't go back to school. I'm now heading towards my late 20s (!) and can finally do a lot of the things that I want to do. Plus, I didn't have the healthiest attitude to life when I was at school - it was all about studying.

If I had to do high school again I would have had more fun, played sports, spent more time partying. There's more to life than studying, even though it may not seem that way to those of you doing your HSC at the moment. I know it's hard work now, but once it's over you'll have a whole summer to look forward to!

legallyblonde

Juniors
year twelve was awesome!
the formal, the parties, sport, graduation...oh the memories :D
would I do it all again? Hmm 12 years of schooling for one week of schoolies, seems like a fair trade :p

legallyblonde said:
Hmm 12 years of schooling for one week of schoolies, seems like a fair trade :p

I will second that...

Sometimes i hear a song that reminds me so much of schoolies and i will just sit there and daydream about how awesome it was...

legallyblonde

Juniors
i know john...it seriously was one of the best times of my life.
I went down to schoolies when it wasn't my year...i felt pretty old lol. Decided to hit the clubs instead. its crazy when you walk down cavill, the smell of weed just circulates :lol:
I got fined a beauty on schoolies...poor me!

Latest posts