What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Your best Forum Memmory/Experience.

Sweeper

Juniors
I can't see antonius... ;-)

*edit* You know NC, secretly i've always had the burning desire to hijack a thread.

Best moment would have to be giving it to the goosters after last years GF loss...they had it coming all year
Worst moment was......nah..its all good!
Oh ...fighting it out with some moderator on the st.g side after they beat us straight after Johns went down..it was fun..Pity I couldnt gloat but it was fun

stevo

Juniors
astrogirl said:
I honestly don't remember reading the handsomest poster thread, or the best looking female poster :?

I must have had my head in the sand.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Can anyone remember who the entries to each comp were?

That was before my time but i heard about it form John and Kim. I thought it was funny

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo said:
astrogirl said:
I honestly don't remember reading the handsomest poster thread, or the best looking female poster :?

I must have had my head in the sand.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Can anyone remember who the entries to each comp were?

That was before my time but i heard about it form John and Kim. I thought it was funny
Poor Kim is destined to be an army b!tch. Just joking Kimbo! But that whole thing was pretty funny.

I think UT's checkers thread is right up there, and so is the handsomest poster comp from the old forum. Poor antonius could not accept defeat. :lol: And yes the blondiie fights were definitely hilarious. "I have inside information but I'm not gonna share it with you but it makes my argument correct .........." :lol: how many times was that posted! :eek:

There was also a thread on this forum ages ago which I found quite funny, and yet again it was posted by UT. Something about his dog (Whingy?) and stealing windmills or something. Maybe someone else will remember the one ...

antonius

Coach
Sweeper said:
I can't see antonius... ;-)

*edit* You know NC, secretly i've always had the burning desire to hijack a thread.
Reeeeeally................ using x-ray glasses in this thread are we?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KF

Juniors
That was funny how everyone used to gang up on that guy Pumba lol.

Another thread I'll always remember is that 'KF vs NewcastleChick' one :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
Pumba was a bum.

His website sucked, he moderated like a Nazi, and he was the most biased and irrational person in the world.

He deserved everything he got.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Go easy on poor Pumba. He's not so bad. I actually remember one thread on the old forum where he got sick of everyone ganging up on him, so he said he'd meet them in chat one Friday night at a specific time, and there was a BIG deal made about it ... and apparently no-one turned up. :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
He is so bad - I know him offline as well - not so much personally but friend of a friend.
He's as annoying offline as he is online.

fosie

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
Go easy on poor Pumba. He's not so bad. I actually remember one thread on the old forum where he got sick of everyone ganging up on him, so he said he'd meet them in chat one Friday night at a specific time, and there was a BIG deal made about it ... and apparently no-one turned up. :lol:

i remember those! and the adventures :lol:

eddo

Juniors
I reckon the "eating a burger after going to the dentist" thread was one I won't forget...
the lesson anyway...
Who posted that one ..andy???

Latest posts