What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Your best Forum Memmory/Experience.

antonius

Coach
Johns-All-Day said:
Go easy on poor Pumba. He's not so bad. I actually remember one thread on the old forum where he got sick of everyone ganging up on him, so he said he'd meet them in chat one Friday night at a specific time, and there was a BIG deal made about it ... and apparently no-one turned up. :lol:

That was when he was going to get stuck right into me for not letting him join our forum sevens team, I asked him to write a sample article, but he took that as me having a go at him. He also wanted to be captain of the Knights fantasy footy team, but he was given the job of Orange boy. We were very cruel in those days.

NC

Juniors
KF said:
That was funny how everyone used to gang up on that guy Pumba lol.

Another thread I'll always remember is that 'KF vs NewcastleChick' one :lol:
I met Pumba on the chatroom, most annoying person ever! But then he one day he added me to MSN and he started apologising and telling me how he had changed... yeah, he changed from being annoying to more annoying! :lol: :p

Oh, and please don't remind me of that thread! That was bloody awful, don't know what came over me! :lol:

Sweeper

Juniors
antonius said:
Sweeper said:
I can't see antonius... ;-)

*edit* You know NC, secretly i've always had the burning desire to hijack a thread.
Reeeeeally................ using x-ray glasses in this thread are we?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it just me or does this make absolutely no sense? Proof reading required perhaps?

KF

Juniors
NC said:
KF said:
That was funny how everyone used to gang up on that guy Pumba lol.

Another thread I'll always remember is that 'KF vs NewcastleChick' one :lol:
I met Pumba on the chatroom, most annoying person ever! But then he one day he added me to MSN and he started apologising and telling me how he had changed... yeah, he changed from being annoying to more annoying! :lol: :p

Oh, and please don't remind me of that thread! That was bloody awful, don't know what came over me! :lol:

lol, same here. He was being really annoying so then i said i'd hack into his msn, so he blocked me lol. I went to see what his secret question was and it was pretty stupid. "What is my favourite sports team?" :lol:

You said you were sick when you started that thread lol.

antonius

Coach
Sweeper said:
antonius said:
Sweeper said:
I can't see antonius... ;-)

*edit* You know NC, secretly i've always had the burning desire to hijack a thread.
Reeeeeally................ using x-ray glasses in this thread are we?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it just me or does this make absolutely no sense? Proof reading required perhaps?

Yeh it's just you.
I was assuming by the remark "I can't see antonius" that you had me on ignor. That being the case how were you reading my posts in this thread?
Or is it that I miss-read what you were meaning?

legallyblonde

Juniors
On the old knights forum I liked the 'brissy knights fans' thread, it was great to see such a huge response, we kept the thread alive with numerous things....It was good to not feel like an outcast bein up here :D

OH and of course the best looking male poster, very funny :!:

Latest posts