What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Your Problems Solved in this thread

Kaz

junior
Or made worse.

Post your problems in here.

And our experts will try to solve them.

Kaz

junior
Well don't poke yourself in the eye & the hurt won't happen again.

The_Ben

Juniors
My crotch is itchy and the neighbours cat which I use to scratch the itch is having dinner?

Alex28

Coach
Can we get more bandwidth for the website so we dont have so much trouble accessing the site? ;-)

The_Ben

Juniors
Alex28 said:
Can we get more bandwidth for the website so we dont have so much trouble accessing the site? ;-)

I believe the problem to be max no of simultaneous connections. If they increased the pipe, they could then increase the max connections value.

Kaz

junior
The_Ben said:
My crotch is itchy and the neighbours cat which I use to scratch the itch is having dinner?

Just scratch your crotch yourself, you lazy piece of work. ;-)

shadow grinder

First Grade
i think you might need to turn the switch to "on"happens to me a fair bit mate..

my problem is that the god damn cheergirls of the nrl wear to many clothes how can we solve this problem?

NC

Juniors
My problem - I can't find a movie which has a physical journey in it. Well, not one that someone has already chosen for their assessment!

Kaz

junior
northey said:
umm my problem for today is....... ia am bored

Go into the FFB on this site, reading some posts there will take the boredom away.

Some may make you want to kill, but hey you won't be bored. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
NC said:
My problem - I can't find a movie which has a physical journey in it. Well, not one that someone has already chosen for their assessment!

Have you tried:

Easyrider?

Joe Dirt?

Is that the kind of thing?

NC

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
NC said:

Have you tried:

Easyrider?

Joe Dirt?

Is that the kind of thing?
I don't know! :lol:
I know that most people are doing Shrek, Castaway, The Green Mile, LOTR, those sort of things. I was gonna do Remember The Titans as it's my fave movie but that's more of an emotional journey I think :?