What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Your Problems Solved in this thread

B-dos

Referee
* If I had a nickel for every time I saw a woman as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents.

I like the first one mate...

Ive also got a small problem of my own. Its a long story but ill cut to the chase. Ive recently started seeing the girl of my dreams and the problem is that a while ago i booked a holiday overseas with a mate of mine for New Years eve. It was going to be a boys trip, obviously on the hunt for girls etc. But since ive met my new girl i really dont want to go overseas anymore because i just want to spend New Years and the summer holidays with her. My problem is that my mate will be devestated if i bail out on him. But i really really dont wanna go anymore. We have paid $300 deposit which we will probably lose. The other reason im thinking of bailing out is that this country has had several bombings in recent years and i dont really want to die.. can anyone offer me some advice? good or otherwise?

Andy

First Grade
looks like you have a double post problem to add to your woes aswell... :lol:

Talk to your mate, tell him how you feel, and even offer to cover his $300 loss.

The tell your missus what you did for her and it'll be heaven for at least a fortnight ;-)

Andy you're a bloody genius. That's the best advice ever given on this or any other thread. Ever thought about a Dr Phil style TV show???

Andy

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
Andy you're a bloody genius. That's the best advice ever given on this or any other thread. Ever thought about a Dr Phil style TV show???

Yes, but it doesn't pay enough ;-)

misty

Juniors
I don't have any problems now :lol:

Life is good, life is sweet :)

I'm sure some ba**** will come and stuff it up for me :?

NC

Juniors
The_Joey_Show said:
Definitely go with Milo and Otis. Anyone who doesn't think that you are the smartest person in the class for coming up with such an obscure movie is a DAMNED FOOL...and I suggest that you tell them that.
I hate my class. I wish I stayed in Advanced, but I don't wanna put up with the witch of a teacher that they have. My class is filled with duma$$es (with the exception of a few).... I'm not that smart either but being in that class makes me feel SMART! :lol:

Oh, and thanks to everyone for making suggestions, but, I don't need it! I actually looked at my assessment sheet lastnite and it doesn't have to be a physical journey, it can be ANY journey. I just assumed that it had to be a physical journey because that's what we're doing in class.