What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kouparitsas welcome aboard!

HOT028

Juniors
seems to be injured a fair bit this year, i think he is making a comeback on the weekend might have to have a look at him.

HOT028

Juniors
wrighty could you tell me more about peranara as i dont know alot about him and you seem to, thanks

jy

Juniors
perenara goes ok. id rather him to jobson. he could be useful. good ball player who is pretty big.

Wrighty79

Juniors
jy said:
perenara goes ok. id rather him to jobson. he could be useful. good ball player who is pretty big.

I'd rather my nan than Jobson! Perenara is a bit of a worker, not flash, much like Bucketts etc. He's not what we need!

tiger_nick

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
tiger78 said:
He did score a great try in a night match at Leichhardt in 1997, can't remember who we were playing maybe Norths.

Was that when we beat them 9-7, and Michael Gillett kicked a field goal to even it up 7-7, and then Withers kicked a penalty from 35 out to win?

It was against Parramatta @ Leichhardt on a Friday night

Wrighty79

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Wrighty79 said:
tiger78 said:
He did score a great try in a night match at Leichhardt in 1997, can't remember who we were playing maybe Norths.

Was that when we beat them 9-7, and Michael Gillett kicked a field goal to even it up 7-7, and then Withers kicked a penalty from 35 out to win?

It was against Parramatta @ Leichhardt on a Friday night

Parra??? I'm 99.8% sure it was Norths cause Taylor kicked what would've been the match winning field goal, and he was still a Norths boy then. We did beat Parra at Leichhardt that year, in a night game... john Simon was their goal kicker, and he was the reason they lost. He didn't convert once from memory.

Spike

First Grade
Not that it's real heart stopping news but Nick Kouparitsas' brother George Kouparitsas who plays for West Belconnen in the local Canberra competition is following his brother to the club in some manner. He'll probably be signed with either Tiges or the Pies or even Ryde-Eastwood. Also there is another brother Kosta is still hanging around but I don't think he'll follow his brothers.

Vicious

Bench
Spike said:
Not that it's real heart stopping news but Nick Kouparitsas' brother George Kouparitsas who plays for West Belconnen in the local Canberra competition is following his brother to the club in some manner. He'll probably be signed with either Tiges or the Pies or even Ryde-Eastwood. Also there is another brother Kosta is still hanging around but I don't think he'll follow his brothers.
Interesting

Spike

First Grade
Vicious said:
Spike said:
Interesting

Not really :?

steven_tiger

Juniors
so back to who we could be signing....

it's a sydney club...
it's a prop/second rower...
max rates him...
still under contract...

could be:
- willie mason
- roy asotasi
- daniel heckenburg
- kylie leuluai
- solomon haumono
- michael vella
- scott geddes
- jason cayless
- ned catic
- aston sims
- michael henderson
- danny nutley
- jason stevens
- andrew lomu
- joel clinton
- ben ross

thats about all i can think of who fit the bill.... i wonder if it is any of those?

Spike

First Grade
Leuluai and Catic are off contract

I think Max is giving you guys false hopes........... :idea:

I think it might be Adam Woolnough :twisted:

Wrighty79

Juniors
I was just thinking that ^^^^^^^ #-o

Woolnough fits the bill, exactly what we're after, only I can't see Newcastle letting him go.

steven_tiger

Juniors
leului and catic are crap anyway.. well... leului is ok... nothing special though.

i would welcome woolnough to our team :D

Spike

First Grade
Yes I have heard that Woolnough is not happy in god's country and was last seen getting directions to hell so expect him in Campbelltown in the near future.