What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nighty and Boyd

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
Nightingale belted Boyd. Soward was also involved in the drama and it happened before the panthers game... Lost all respect for Boyd once i heard what he done, no doubt the reason behind the teams poor performances towards the end of the year.

gypsy

Bench
Nightingale belted Boyd. Soward was also involved in the drama and it happened before the panthers game... Lost all respect for Boyd once i heard what he done, no doubt the reason behind the teams poor performances towards the end of the year.

Go on?

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
Lets just say boyd had more then a chat with sowards mrs, nigtingale approached boyd wanting to know what was happening... Boyd responded your mrs is next.. Before boyd completed the sentence nightingale decked him. This is from a very reliable source.

The Nick

Bench
Lets just say boyd had more then a chat with sowards mrs, nigtingale approached boyd wanting to know what was happening... Boyd responded your mrs is next.. Before boyd completed the sentence nightingale decked him. This is from a very reliable source.

I've heard the same story, from an NRL player (not with the Dragons).

Didn't bother mentioning it on here because I have no idea whether it's true or not, and Boyd is gone now anyways.

But from all reports, Boyd's departure from the club is definitely a positive.

Minh

First Grade
I've heard the same story, from an NRL player (not with the Dragons).

Didn't bother mentioning it on here because I have no idea whether it's true or not, and Boyd is gone now anyways.

But from all reports, Boyd's departure from the club is definitely a positive.

If true I'm so glad he's gone but it is just a rumour anyway.

shazzy

Juniors
I have heard something (it happened after the Rabbitohs match in the gong), however nothing to do with anyone's mrs at all. BTW, info came from a Saints great so I would believe that over any others. Nighty is a man and Boyd is a child, that's all, nothing to it.

DirtyHarry

Juniors

Boyd does seem very c0ck sure of himself.

No pun intended :sarcasm:

Divine

Bench
I remember hearing it was more about his soft c**k on-field performances that had agitated Nightingale.
Mind you wouldn't be the first time a bloke who couldn't hold a girlfriend tried to hold everyone elses'.
He's all yours Wayne.

Father Ted

First Grade
Even the rumours prove one thing for sure and thats that Nightingale is a man of class and quality.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Nightingale is a scary motherf**ker.

Jason+Nightingale+Jared+Waerea+Hargraves+NRL+GvJfDhnHNcfl.jpg

gypsy

Bench
we can look forward to round 1 then against the knights.
should be a good match up with nighty & boyd.

They've already marked up opposite each other a few times, in the four nations, and it was a non event. Even saw them talking and laughing together after fulltime.

Latest posts