What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines Sunday game

brendothejet

First Grade
THE NRL NEED TO DO WHAT THE AFL DO AND ANNOUNCE THE DRAW, TO THE DAY AT THE START OF THE YEAR. f**k CHANNEL NINE.

Bumble

First Grade
Whinge whinge f***ing whinge..

People bitching that the over-exposed Bulldogs and Sharks not getting a game on TV over the oldest rivalry in footy is laughable.

And noone cares about the Storm, remember?

Red Bear

Referee
They set the tv games at the start of the year so everyone is on tv alot(having 5 FTA games per week helps)

ouwet

Bench
imasharkie said:
This is the first time we have played the Bulldogs this year.

The games where there was violence in games v Canterbury were Easts and Tigers.

On the matter of FTA tv I'm very happy we don't get channel nein games as they have to many adds in them and its much more exciting watching the game live on fox sports. I hope nein doesn't show any of our games.

Great to see people make up crowd troubles at Bulldog games... I didn't know we played Cronulla earlier in the year Rugged, and at the Roosters games i didn't hear of one bit of trouble...

ouwet

Bench
Bumble said:
Hmm, now which game was closer?

Tossers. :roll:

Bulldogs V Sharks was mate... Rabbitohs got within 2 points AFTER the siren (Sorry ONE sec before), while Cronulla got within 2 with 5 on the clock. The Quality in the Rabbitohs V Roosters game was not even reserve grade standard let alone a Channel 9 game of the day match.

Paullyboy

Coach
It wasnt a world class try at all, it was just absolutely appalling defence.

Much like that try where John Doyle passed from marker and someone just walked all over Shane Walker. They were going on for ages about how good that play was, it was the most basic play in rugby league - made to look good because both teams couldnt tackle to save themselves.

knights_2006

Juniors
The game has to be choosen 5 weeks prior, they probably thought the local derby as they were calling it might see a good game, it was a scrappy poor game. The Dogs game was much better to watch.

rugged

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Great to see people make up crowd troubles at Bulldog games... I didn't know we played Cronulla earlier in the year Rugged, and at the Roosters games i didn't hear of one bit of trouble...

Sorry, I must have been thinking about the Cronulla riots. :sarcasm:

melon....

Coach
rugged said:
Didn't they already televise a Bulldogs Cronulla game this year? The one with the crowd violence? Or was that some other team with the Bulldogs?
Or was it any game with the Bulldogs?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:clap: That's for you melon, you're well informed.

I bet you're the one who started sh*t at Aussie two years ago.

Latest posts