What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Buderus, Cross or Gidley

chopsy_05

Juniors
Origin team named with Buderus and Cross named. Gidley ruled out with fracture to cheekbone. Heighno not named. It'll be a long drive back on the F3 if we can't knock over the Knights without their stars!

Hilder looks like being suspended and Mullen and Paterson have been charged with a grade 1 dangerous throw. If they are clean skins I assume they will get off with an early guilty plea

Estoboy

Juniors
joke of a team, but the tide of NSWelshmen changing to support QLD continues to grow for the right reasons.
Hopefully this will be the final year of complete mediocrity!

on the plus side, QLD and WTS to win ey!

Bench
Gidley,Buderus and Cross out of the Knights side is cancelled out 10 fold with Morris at 7 for us,you bloody tool Tim Sheens.:(

I see the tide has well and truly turned against supercoach and his big money splurge on Johnny Cronk. What is needed is booing of morris ... when his name is called, when he touches it, when he f**ks up (we'll get sore throats from that). If sheens won't do it then it is up to us fans to do it. Destroy the f**king turd. Have him in tears. Have him pining for Brian and a trip up the F3. We have a 1,6,7, 9 combo that is up there, yet the prick of a coach picks morris.

Moller ... explain the Vega/Cundy/Nethercott theory to them

moller

Juniors
Moller ... explain the Vega/Cundy/Nethercott theory to them

Short version:
They were terrible, awful, disgusting footballers at Spurs. They were booed and heckled incessantly, and were shipped out eventually (probably half by their own request in the end - memory fails me).
The Vega example is apt actually - we sold him off to an inferior league (Celtic) in which he was adequate, and ended up winning things. Everyone was happy.
Could John Morris be our Ramon Vega? Surely St Helens et al are keen on a short, thin, slow prop in a #7 shirt.

joke of a team, but the tide of NSWelshmen changing to support QLD continues to grow for the right reasons.
Hopefully this will be the final year of complete mediocrity!

on the plus side, QLD and WTS to win ey!

I've been going for QLD for years. I just can't bring myself to barrack for the Newcastle/St George Blues. Its no surprise that my interest in origin peaked when Sirro, Elias, Brasher, Roach & Pearce were running around. I don't want to get too whimsical about the past, but I also loved how Elias used to play up to the Lang Park crowd. They gave him heaps but being a true champion Elias was invariably best on field.

Spot on TV Ted. Even worse is cheering for easts and canterbury players. Now there are no tigers in there, f**k the lot of them. Let them belt 7 shades of sh*t out of eachother in this meaningless wankfest made for tv sh*t

moller

Juniors
I will be placing a few cheeky wagers on various rubbish markets, and cheering on my selections.
Also hoping that my fantasy league players play rubbish in order for them to be dropped for the next game (and back earning pts for me).
I probably wouldn't watch at all if I weren't going to the game.

Craig Fitzgibbon ? FFS. I'd pick Matt Jobso n before that past it flopping hack. f**k NSW love a sh*t backrower .. Fitzgibbon, Ryan, Hindmarsh, Simpson. I will be hoping for all 34 to belt eachother senseless and a possible call up for John Morris for games 2 and 3

tiger_nick

Bench
Craig Fitzgibbon ? FFS. I'd pick Matt Jobso n before that past it flopping hack. f**k NSW love a sh*t backrower .. Fitzgibbon, Ryan, Hindmarsh, Simpson.

they sure do, it took them 3 years to finally pick laffranchi, and that was only due to media pressure. if nsw lose expect him to be dropped for hindmarsh

super_coach

First Grade
Could be worse, if Sheens was coach he would have got Fitzy back from the old dart and we all know who would have got the no7.

Anyway back to the blues side, borring as bat sh.t. Bellamy usually works with formula one quality now he has a few burnt out utes.

N.C.

Juniors
Spot on TV Ted. Even worse is cheering for easts and canterbury players. Now there are no tigers in there, f**k the lot of them. Let them belt 7 shades of sh*t out of eachother in this meaningless wankfest made for tv sh*t

f**k me what's going on, you're starting to talk sense for a change?

amen to that...

I support the Tiger nation and the nation of Balmain
TBH f**k city, f**k NSW and f**k Australia
f**k cheering for spastics from clubs i hate