What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Hayne.......then what???

So Fui is the best player in the world atm right?

HaHa isn't. Both Kimmorley and Soward are playing better than her atm and that's just for starters.

A poll in the NRL forum? That will be the definitive result? A bunch of people posting on the internet, most of whom are braindead idiots (which, btw, I know you agree with Ron having told me so yourself)?

Look at last night's game. Fui put two tries on and neither of Burt's two tries involved HaHa so we would have easily won without her.

It's ok, though. You can continue the wankfest (which, once again Ron, we both know you agreed with me about when we were at the footy last night).

lewiscook

Juniors
HaHa isn't. Both Kimmorley and Soward are playing better than her atm and that's just for starters.

A poll in the NRL forum? That will be the definitive result? A bunch of people posting on the internet, most of whom are braindead idiots (which, btw, I know you agree with Ron having told me so yourself)?

Look at last night's game. Fui put two tries on and neither of Burt's two tries involved HaHa so we would have easily won without her.

It's ok, though. You can continue the wankfest (which, once again Ron, we both know you agreed with me about when we were at the footy last night).

Your a f**king gronk, i'd love for you to call these huge amount of brain dead idiots just that to there face cos you would get rompedd!
But you wouldn't cos ur a little bitch nerd who reckons hes heaps smart with his punctuation and stuck up attitude!
I may be wrong but you sound like your a mad scrawny big over the internet gronk whose hardly seen the light of day!

i dare you to call the people on the nrl forum who u have never see beffore brain dead idiots and see what happens to you.

GRONKKKK!

Fishboy

Juniors
No doubting haynes form and ability - but i think he has largely overshadowed the rise of mortimer and his ability to steer the team around the park.

Confidence is the key to rock solid defence and you can largely credit hayne for sparking the team and lifting its overall confidence level. However, I don't think the current confidence that we have will suddenly disappear over night if hayne is absent.

Mortimer has shown us enough to indicate that he'd ideally be the one to lead the team for many years to come.

Hayne has shown us endless amount of times that he can create for himself and breaks the line but I'd much prefer someone who provides for others.

Don't get me wrong, Hayne is currently the best planet known to man kind but if mortimer can step up I wouldn't be too worried if we lost hayne - especially if he were to ask for anything more than $450k. That sort of money should only be paid to a 'can do it all' half'.

Eels Dude

Coach
Last year this forum had the same Q regarding Mateo, make up ur minds!

We are screwed with Burt at fullback though. Why he played there for 2.5 seasons only Michael Hagan can tell u. "ah derrrr".

Obviously the main attacking player on any team is a massive loss, should they be ruled out. Goes without saying. Take Kimmorley outta the Dogs, Soward out of Saints, C.Smith out of Storm, Farah out of Wests, Hayne out of Parra...they'd all be screwd!

Well with respect to Burt he was carving it up playing at fullback in '07 under Hagan. Easily his best season. He earned his right that year to hold onto the number 1 jersey. It's not like Hayne's form last year was worthy of taking the jumper from him, but this year it was.

Your a f**king gronk, i'd love for you to call these huge amount of brain dead idiots just that to there face cos you would get rompedd!
But you wouldn't cos ur a little bitch nerd who reckons hes heaps smart with his punctuation and stuck up attitude!
I may be wrong but you sound like your a mad scrawny big over the internet gronk whose hardly seen the light of day!

i dare you to call the people on the nrl forum who u have never see beffore brain dead idiots and see what happens to you.

GRONKKKK!

Haha, I do. I'm not a keyboard jockey who hides on the interwebs, either. Everybody knows who I am, unlike anyone else here. Every post I make is done so knowing full well that a fair amount of people from the general population know exactly who I am and will recognise me instantly. At games, on the street, in the pub etc. You can hide behind your posts and scurry off like a rat if you want but I've always known that's not really an option for me.

Those comments aren't even close to being related just to this forum, either, but more of a statement about society in general of which this forum is merely one of a myriad of reflections.

Don't worry, Ron agrees with me.

Last edited:

lewiscook

Juniors
Haha, I do. I'm not a keyboard jockey who hides on the interwebs, either. Everybody knows who I am, unlike anyone else here. Every post I make is done so knowing full well that a fair amount of people from the general population know exactly who I am and will recognise me instantly.

It's not even close to being just this forum, either, but more of a statement about society in general of which this forum is merely one of a myriad of reflections.

Don't worry, Ron agrees with me.

Yeah cos you no all the people only the nrl forum who are supposedly brain dead idiots?
you gotta wwatch what you say even if its over the internet.

Yeah cos you no all the people only the nrl forum who are supposedly brain dead idiots?
you gotta wwatch what you say even if its over the internet.

I'll say whatever the damned hell I want. Like I said, I do it knowing full well people can pull me up about it at any time because I don't have the option of hiding behind a keyboard.

lewiscook

Juniors
I'll say whatever the damned hell I want. Like I said, I do it knowing full well people can pull me up about it at any time because I don't have the option of hiding behind a keyboard.

Yeah i'd like you to say that when one of the braindead idiots you say sees ya one day. your a peasant! your the kind of twig who got payed out in highschool and because that hates the youth of the world.

Eels Dude

Coach
lol who cares, it's not like Eels are gonna make the finals, mate. I mean come on in all seriousness, it's the EELs for f**ks sake haha Jarryd Hayne's sh*t

It's the bloody Eels forum which is designed for Eels fans to discuss these kinds of things, if you don't care then why are you in here in the first place you stupid troll.

Yeah i'd like you to say that when one of the braindead idiots you say sees ya one day. your a peasant! your the kind of twig who got payed out in highschool and because that hates the youth of the world.

Actually I was respected in high school. I wasn't part of the "cool crowd" because I was a metalhead but I was known as being intelligent and hard working, and our "alternativeness" was accepted with respect by every other little clique.

Keep trying, boy.

caylo

Bench

GRONKKKK!

calm down, wow 15 year olds can throw a tantrum. HJ does realise how good Hayne is but he tries to put alot of what actually is a wank fest over Hayne into perspective plus he like annoying everyone.

If we didnt have Hayne IMO we would still win alot of games, maybe not be able to beat the top sides with very good attack but we would have still smashed NZ last night. But is a good fullback, Hayne is the best atm, but Burt is reliable. Guys like Inu and Reddy would also probably play pretty well at fullback because atm everyone in the team is performing not just Jarryd, it is an attitude change within the team that has started our winning streek not 1 or 2 players

Kornstar

Coach

GRONKKKK!

Ask Adam Dykes if HJ expresses how he feels about players when he doesn't like them.......

lewiscook

Juniors
Actually I was respected in high school. I wasn't part of the "cool crowd" because I was a metalhead but I was known as being intelligent and hard working, and our "alternativeness" was accepted with respect by every other little clique.

Keep trying, boy.

Bahaahahahahahahahahhahaha thats the gayest thing i have ever heard!!!!
just from reading that i realise how much of a dreg you are

lewiscook

Juniors
calm down, wow 15 year olds can throw a tantrum. HJ does realise how good Hayne is but he tries to put alot of what actually is a wank fest over Hayne into perspective plus he like annoying everyone.

If we didnt have Hayne IMO we would still win alot of games, maybe not be able to beat the top sides with very good attack but we would have still smashed NZ last night. But is a good fullback, Hayne is the best atm, but Burt is reliable. Guys like Inu and Reddy would also probably play pretty well at fullback because atm everyone in the team is performing not just Jarryd, it is an attitude change within the team that has started our winning streek not 1 or 2 players

im not whinging bout hayne and hj's hate for him.
im whinging over the fact hj thinks he can call whoever he wonts a braindead idiot, Hj is the classic example of an itnernet warrior

Latest posts