What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no juniors, no ticker

tigpie cam

Juniors
See Finch,Walker and Hodges try to look upset after the game,what a joke!
They couldnt give a stuff if they won or lost as long as they looked good.
See, when you buy all these players, you get a classy team but you cant buy ticker cos at the end of the day they are getting paid massive money to play for a team they probably hated as kids.

I know you will say,magpies are extinct,tigers dont win shit but you lost ya 3rd gf in 4 attempts,does it hurt,can you feel the pain!

Next year it will be the same story, Roberts in for Walker who cant even tackle Patten when he is already on the ground. :lol:

Monoghan in for hodges who is the softest most guttless player in the nrl and Firman in for look at me on the big screen Finch.

You will make the GF again and lose cos the players you have are there for cash and to lick goulds bum so they make SOO and not to win for the chook on the jersey.

EAT IT CAKE BOY CHOKERS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
How did they seriously think they could win the last two GF'?

Last season Todd Byrne getting run down by a aging forward with a gammy knee and this year with Hodges and Chirs "Turnstile" Walker in their backs????

History shows teams that lose sucessive grand finals generally fall away the following season, you guys will make the eight but are no hope of another shot at the big one. You blew it!

STSAE

Juniors
tigpie cam said:
See, when you buy all these players, you get a classy team but you cant buy ticker cos at the end of the day they are getting paid massive money to play for a team they probably hated as kids.

I know you will say,magpies are extinct,tigers dont win sh*t but you lost ya 3rd gf in 4 attempts,does it hurt,can you feel the pain!

Next year it will be the same story, Roberts in for Walker who cant even tackle Patten when he is already on the ground. :lol:

Monoghan in for hodges who is the softest most guttless player in the nrl and Firman in for look at me on the big screen Finch.

You will make the GF again and lose cos the players you have are there for cash and to lick goulds bum so they make SOO and not to win for the chook on the jersey.

pigtie mac you will never know how it feels to lose 2 GFs after winning 1.

well at least you know how it feels to lose 2 in a row.

you are the "softest and most gutless" poster I have ever seen.

Easts will return in 2005.

Your pathetic, sad, underachieving marrige of two of the worst teams I have ever witnessed is nothing. You ran 9th this year and may run last next year.

How many kids grew up wanting to play for the pigties??

Have a great offseason. Looking forward to another year of tears?? Enjoy.

:lol: :lol:

I am amused now for 2 years running it is never the winners fans sprouting crap. Always fans from sad clubs who have achieved nothing for 20-30yrs. It must really grate on them. Highly amusing!!

the wests magpies supporter is living in a time warp as they are gone and he will never nor his great grand kids live long enough to see the merged pies and tigers ever in a first grade grandfinal.

their best chance is if they relocate to france to play in that comp

tigpie cam

Juniors
STSAE said:
tigpie cam said:

I know you will say,magpies are extinct,tigers dont win sh*t but you lost ya 3rd gf in 4 attempts,does it hurt,can you feel the pain!

pigtie mac you will never know how it feels to lose 2 GFs after winning 1.

well at least you know how it feels to lose 2 in a row.

you are the "softest and most gutless" poster I have ever seen.

Easts will return in 2005.

Your pathetic, sad, underachieving marrige of two of the worst teams I have ever witnessed is nothing. You ran 9th this year and may run last next year.

How many kids grew up wanting to play for the pigties??

Have a great offseason. Looking forward to another year of tears?? Enjoy.

I am amused now for 2 years running it is never the winners fans sprouting crap. Always fans from sad clubs who have achieved nothing for 20-30yrs. It must really grate on them. Highly amusing!!

blah,blah,
you lost again
feel the pain??
does it hurt??

2nd,9th....who cares,you lost again.

another attempt at buying a comp goes wrong :lol: :lol:

you would have lost 4 if the doggies had your accountant in 2002.

say what you like ,,you lost,you lost,you lost..................end of story :lol: :lol: :lol:

OVP

Coach
As i've told you before, little child, being laughed at by someone who supports an abortion of a merged entity AND lives in New Zealand is like being beaten to death with a feather. Take it somewhere else little boy. The world would be a better place if your dad shot you out onto the bedsheets instead.

tigpie cam

Juniors
OVP said:
As i've told you before, little child, being laughed at by someone who supports an abortion of a merged entity AND lives in New Zealand is like being beaten to death with a feather. Take it somewhere else little boy. The world would be a better place if your dad shot you out onto the bedsheets instead.

you are one funny dude but...............you lost the GF AGAIN!

3 out of 4 , does it hurt?
all those players and what do you have,1 cheapened GF win in 2002

OVP said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

school holidays over there is it??

bring it on little fella, cause at least you have something to do with your other hand now too.. [-X

have a nice day.........come again

tigpie cam

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
OVP said:

bring it on little fella, cause at least you have something to do with your other hand now too.. [-X

why isnt your nameROOSTERSPREMIERS2004 or ROOSTERPREMIERS2003 or ROOSTERPREMIERS2000.....Hmmm lets see..........if the bulldogs had your accountant in 2002 what would you call yourself? how bout "WeTriedToBuyaCompButFailed1996-2004" or "welost4grandfinals2000-2004"

school holidays are over which is shit cos traffic is terrible now,but who cares,the roosters tried to buy another comp and failed again.
im gonna ride this feeling for a week or two.

16-13 does it hurt,are you over it yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
tigpie cam said:
roosterspremiers2002 said:
OVP said:

why isnt your nameROOSTERSPREMIERS2004 or ROOSTERPREMIERS2003 or ROOSTERPREMIERS2000.....Hmmm lets see..........if the bulldogs had your accountant in 2002 what would you call yourself? how bout "WeTriedToBuyaCompButFailed1996-2004" or "welost4grandfinals2000-2004"

school holidays are over which is sh*t cos traffic is terrible now,but who cares,the roosters tried to buy another comp and failed again.
im gonna ride this feeling for a week or two.

16-13 does it hurt,are you over it yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

What actual pleasure did you get from Easts losing??
A woody, what??
Did you squirt some sauce big boy??

Still in pain from the 50s and all those GF whoppins you took from the Stain??

Sleepin yet??

Try counting sheep, not shagging them, ok!!

Sleep tight.

"roosters tried to buy another premiership"?????

you really are as stupd as your name suggests

if we really wanted to buy a premiership any half moron would realise that we would have brought a few more than one.

Oh and by the way
my name is Roosterpremiers2002 as it is something I am extremelyproud of, but that not a feeling you would understand is it.

Now go outside and have a pull and pull yourself back together little man......would you like a lend of a pair of tweezers?????

tigpie cam

Juniors
geez,i thought we were forming some kind of friendship.

you said:if we really wanted to buy a premiership any half moron would realise that we would have brought a few more than one.

where are you going with that one.

you said:
Now go outside and have a pull and pull yourself back together little man......would you like a lend of a pair of tweezers?????

so that now makes me a school kid with a small dick who lves in lil sheep rooting nz and supports the forever struggling,defunct magpies.

but guess what,you lost the GF again,it still hurts you or else you would just press ignore..................no junios,no ticker..........eat it cake boy :cry: :cry: :cry:

ozzie

Bench
at least we made it - you guys didn't - so sorry Western idiot - your team is crap - don't blame us for that

pyro

Juniors
tigpie cam said:

tigpie cam: i see that most of the stuff you post is pointless sh** and i have no problem simply ignoring it. But i find it rather amusing that you insult us and our team for being successful (granted we have lost 2 GF in a row, but we still got there, and with the Minor Premiership this season).

Saying that the players weren't sad after the Grand Final just shows how much of an idiot you truly are. However they probably weren't sad, they were devestated. And another thing, Brett Finch doesn't care whether he looks good or not. Prime example: on the Footy Show earlier this year, Freddy and himself were both saying he had bad teeth and an ugly face (shows how he doesn't have tickets on himself and has matured which i can't really say for you). Chris Walker was shattered and justin Hodges was shattered, even though it looked like Hodges never showed up to play he was still hurting. It was made worse for Walker as well. He scored that great try and because Hodges was bad in defence and forced Walker to come in-field Walker has copped all of the blame for that.

I wish fools like you would get off our backs and just respect that we have made 4/5 last Grand Finals. This is one of the hardest end of season periods for us Rooster supporters because we lost a 2nd GF in a row and we're losing our Captain the great Brad Fittler.

Brett Finch was a class act this season. Walker was classy in attack. Hodges was mediocre.

And your comments about our players just wanting rep jerseys etc are rediculous and unfounded. Look at Brett Finch, He's Halfback of the Year, and still doesn't get a chance to play Halfback for Australia. Also earlier in the year he put in a solid performance in SOO but was dropped for Trent Barrett who played out of position. That didn't affect his confidence or enthuisiasm. Also if Gould had a 'biased' input into the selections as you say, why was Brett Finch the about 5th choice Halfback for SOOII when he was leading the competition in try assists and leading the Dally M? He has been the in form Halfback of the competition this season but got booted for Trent Barrett (of course no offence to Trent Barrett who i think is a great player).

I hope we do make the GF again. When we win, i am gonna post overtime reminding you right up until the next Grand Final.

PS: Sorry this post is so long everyone but i really needed to get that out in the open.

GO ROOSTERS !

tigpie cam

Juniors
pyro said:
tigpie cam said:

why dont you let other parts of your life "out in the open".
it would be quicker and you would get more of a response :)
tigpie cam: i see that most of the stuff you post is pointless sh** and i have no problem simply ignoring it. But i find it rather amusing that you insult us and our team for being successful (granted we have lost 2 GF in a row, but we still got there, and with the Minor Premiership this season).

Saying that the players weren't sad after the Grand Final just shows how much of an idiot you truly are. However they probably weren't sad, they were devestated. And another thing, Brett Finch doesn't care whether he looks good or not. Prime example: on the Footy Show earlier this year, Freddy and himself were both saying he had bad teeth and an ugly face (shows how he doesn't have tickets on himself and has matured which i can't really say for you). Chris Walker was shattered and justin Hodges was shattered, even though it looked like Hodges never showed up to play he was still hurting. It was made worse for Walker as well. He scored that great try and because Hodges was bad in defence and forced Walker to come in-field Walker has copped all of the blame for that.

I wish fools like you would get off our backs and just respect that we have made 4/5 last Grand Finals. This is one of the hardest end of season periods for us Rooster supporters because we lost a 2nd GF in a row and we're losing our Captain the great Brad Fittler.

Brett Finch was a class act this season. Walker was classy in attack. Hodges was mediocre.

And your comments about our players just wanting rep jerseys etc are rediculous and unfounded. Look at Brett Finch, He's Halfback of the Year, and still doesn't get a chance to play Halfback for Australia. Also earlier in the year he put in a solid performance in SOO but was dropped for Trent Barrett who played out of position. That didn't affect his confidence or enthuisiasm. Also if Gould had a 'biased' input into the selections as you say, why was Brett Finch the about 5th choice Halfback for SOOII when he was leading the competition in try assists and leading the Dally M? He has been the in form Halfback of the competition this season but got booted for Trent Barrett (of course no offence to Trent Barrett who i think is a great player).

I hope we do make the GF again. When we win, i am gonna post overtime reminding you right up until the next Grand Final.

PS: Sorry this post is so long everyone but i really needed to get that out in the open.

GO ROOSTERS !
why dont you let other parts of your life "out in the open".
it would be quicker and you would get more of a response :)

Johns Magic

Referee
tigpie cam said:

Talking of lack of ticker...how about those Tigers losing, what was it? 3 games ina row? To miss out on making the finals AGAIN.

Roosters lost one game in a row.
Tigers lost 3 easy ones.

Who are the chokers? :roll:

tigpie cam

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
tigpie cam said:

Talking of lack of ticker...how about those Tigers losing, what was it? 3 games ina row? To miss out on making the finals AGAIN.

Roosters lost one game in a row.
Tigers lost 3 easy ones.

Who are the chokers? :roll:
its all about expectation levels buddy.
when you spend more than the cap on the cream of other teams players,have the SOO coach as a director and hollywood as an adviser you expect to win at least 3 out of four,DONT TELL ME THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT!
the tigers are an average club with an average bunch of players who cant even afford the cap, i dont expect much.
however the roosters are the BENCHMARK of the comp with only 1 cheapened gf win to thier credit.
in a word,UNDERACHIEVERS.

Cammo

Bench
rufus youngblood said:
Tipie you are th reason brothers and sisters shouldnt sleep together

:lol: :lol: :lol: Classic :clap: :clap: :clap:
It's true about someone such as Tigpie. We don't want him celebrating our win, come back when your own team finally wins something.

Latest posts