What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Moylan?

Craigshark

First Grade
You can't put all that on Kennedy.

Our forwards are playing much better and making better meters. Couple that with Johnson, Chad and Brailey all in good form.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's the answer. Think Dugan needs to go to fullback.

It makes it a bit easier for the spine to play well when they’re playing on the front foot, with the forwards rolling forward. Instead of starting the set off on the back foot after the fullbacks just been rag dolled backwards followed by a slow play the ball.

Happy to see Ronaldo there in an interchanging role with Duges when Ronaldo returns. Happy also to see Bryson Goodwin there in the mean time with Nene McDonald on the wing.

Quigs

Immortal
I've been ruled out for two decades.

Moyzzie is lucky he is not one of them old greyhounds.

AJB1102

First Grade
It makes it a bit easier for the spine to play well when they’re playing on the front foot, with the forwards rolling forward. Instead of starting the set off on the back foot after the fullbacks just been rag dolled backwards followed by a slow play the ball.

Kennedy has over 200 more run meters in his 5 games than Moylan in his 5. He played 99 more minutes than Moylan.

Not spruiking Kennedy but I don't feel Moylan is much more effective in returning the ball.

EDIT: Just noticed the kick return meters;

Moylan: 56
Kennedy: 279

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kennedy has over 200 more run meters in his 5 games than Moylan in his 5. He played 99 more minutes than Moylan.

Not spruiking Kennedy but I don't feel Moylan is much more effective in returning the ball.

EDIT: Just noticed the kick return meters;

Moylan: 56
Kennedy: 279

Cause Moylan has muscles like an old lady's skin. Just tear on whim

AJB1102

First Grade

No arguments from me.

Was just pointing out the stats strongly disagree with the idea we lose out on kick returns going from Moylan to Kennedy.

SadShark

Bench
I know, right? Ethel at the elderly village I frequent, has this same problem when we’re uncontrollably intimate.
I really shouldn’t press her to perform “the titty rattlesnake” - not matter how much it makes me giggle & squeal with delight. Whimsical tears all day.

Version IV

Juniors
No arguments from me.

Was just pointing out the stats strongly disagree with the idea we lose out on kick returns going from Moylan to Kennedy.
I was all for Kennedy but more I have seen him just lacking that killer instinct.
Maybe he just needs that breakout game but I am worried we may not see it

AJB1102

First Grade
I was all for Kennedy but more I have seen him just lacking that killer instinct.
Maybe he just needs that breakout game but I am worried we may not see it

I don't think he's hot shit or even advocating he gets a run. But clearly while we'd lose a lot going from Moylan to him it wont be kick return meters.

Latest posts