What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one gave us a chance

Gaba

First Grade
You look at the last 7 games the dragons were specials, the broncos struggle to score more then 3 trys per game (average is 2-3)against dragons while dragons average 3 -4 trys per game

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Thats right. Everyone tipped against us and said we would lose. they said it was impossible and we cant match it with their stars. They said the Falou would damage us.

f**k EM ALL.

St George till we die.

Yeah baby.:D
mate it feels great to be back were we belong up top:cool:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
saints on top of the table = me on top of the world.....

a message to Mark "MG" Geyer..... Drop SOWARD?????? eat sh#t and choke you @###@@@*%*@#@*#*+==+.....

oh when the saints, oh when the saints go marching innnnnn

2009.... YEAR OF THE DRAGONS
:lol::lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Couldn't ever tip against the Saints....the guilt would drive me nuts and it's just not the right thing to do.

I wouldn't care if I lost every tipping comp I go in, provided I get that one tip right each week and it's the mighty Dragons.

I just can't understand how people can tip against their side, you have to believe as a supporter that your team can win every week. :D

I'm on 2 from 2 this week so far. :D

thommo4pm

Coach
And f**k it feels good to be sitting on top of the table right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DRAGONS that is!!!!

ForestDragon

Juniors
SO proud of every Dragon that took to the field last night ,what a great team effort.WB sir, you are a master at what you do..DRAGONSRULE!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
id rather pick the dragons and loose my tipping comp then tip against them and end up winning, its like rubbing salt on an open wound. and belief is the first part of winning if u think u cant win then how will you win.
GO THE SAINTS

i missed the 1st half of the game due to church but the 2nd half at the league club (taj) went crazy
hehehe we kept chanting above the band that was trying to sing after the game lol

jpaciocco91

Juniors
H2H record: Played 23, Dragons 12, Broncos 9.

i remember back when it was Broncos 9, Dragons 4! ('05) :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How good did Scott go, man what a centre his turning out to be
More likely Scott is turning into a handy utility. We missed Cooper last night. Haven't seen the replay yet but by my count two tries went begging due to lack of pace.

SerbDragon

Coach
I'll tell you what made me happier last night over all else.. everytime the dragons fired up and made crucial try saving tackles, or they scored etc, theyd all run in with pats on the backs, huggin each other with tonnes of praise . the teamwork was immense

god i was so proud of em last night

jpaciocco91

Juniors
just overall a great performance. good to see the improvement in attack. hope we can go one better against the eels next week. hopefully we'll end our away game hoodoo against them.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh i think Beau is a utility. Coops has the power to back himself and we need him in the team.

having said that Beau setting up that try for Dell was AWESOME

redvscotty

First Grade
just overall a great performance. good to see the improvement in attack. hope we can go one better against the eels next week. hopefully we'll end our away game hoodoo against them.

Didn't we thrash them away last year, with Wendell scoring like 3 tries?

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Thats right. Everyone tipped against us and said we would lose. they said it was impossible and we cant match it with their stars. They said the Falou would damage us.

f**k EM ALL.

St George till we die.

Yeah baby.:D

Just goes to show how many dumbf**ks there are in this world