What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one gave us a chance

MattYg1

Bench
having said that Beau setting up that try for Dell was AWESOME

Actually it was insanely impressive...

I couldnt believe my eyes when i noticed him slowing up to position himself for the pass...

I dont know what people are saying about Scott... the guys great at centre...

Sharks have Ben Pomeroy and Parra have Ben Smith... both who I consider to be abominations of the modern day centre build, but they go alright... lack some pace... which is an area that Scott has actually suprised me with... not the quickest but he certainly has a touch of toe about him

miccle

Bench
I gave you guys $50 of a chance, and you responded in kind by giving me back around $120, and for that I thank you.

Haha, nah I had to laugh at everyone writing you guys off this week. Unfortunately, if there's one game where form and standing doesn't come into the equation for the Broncos, it's the match against the Dragons at Suncorp. Wish you bastards had a year or two off playing here!

Too big, too fast, too strong and too skillful last night. Made our boys look like amateurs.

Kiki

First Grade
i cant believe any of u tipped against the Dragons! DISGRACEFUL!!!

i never do. and i never will.

dragonfire

Bench
I gave you guys $50 of a chance, and you responded in kind by giving me back around $120, and for that I thank you.

Haha, nah I had to laugh at everyone writing you guys off this week. Unfortunately, if there's one game where form and standing doesn't come into the equation for the Broncos, it's the match against the Dragons at Suncorp. Wish you bastards had a year or two off playing here!

Too big, too fast, too strong and too skillful last night. Made our boys look like amateurs.

i saw the 2.45 odds on the footy show but forgot to put some money on. Sitting up the top in Suncorp you could almost say it is a 3rd home ground. it looked to be at least a 50/50 split on team support

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
did anyone who tips on foxsports put the joker on saints?
cause i did...
anyone who uses foxsports.com.au knows the points system
146 points in the one game
and i got the eels as well

Bring on Super Saturday

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
i cant believe any of u tipped against the Dragons! DISGRACEFUL!!!

i never do. and i never will.

i also think its disgraceful to tip against your team
especially the mighty mighty st george
...up against brisbane...

....at suncorp...

i dunno why we werent the favorites:D

Kiki

First Grade
amen!! i would rather come last in a tippin comp than tip against my babies.

miccle

Bench
it looked to be at least a 50/50 split on team support

Not quite. A lot of Broncos gear, including away jerseys and the season member caps, is white... so looks can be deceiving. Definitely more noise for the Broncs than the Dragons, but I reckon the support could well have been 60/40.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
even if every saints player was out for origin
and the 20s got called up
i would still tip them

same here but with alot more cofident this year cuase we have all seen bennett do it time and time again with the BABY BRONCS so i would hope dere to be no difference with BENNETTS BABES

AJ_82

Juniors
Not quite. A lot of Broncos gear, including away jerseys and the season member caps, is white... so looks can be deceiving. Definitely more noise for the Broncs than the Dragons, but I reckon the support could well have been 60/40.

There would have been more numbers for the Broncos, but the Dragons supporters make up for that in creating TWICE AS MUCH NOISE during the game chanting and supporting our football team. It only takes a few of us Sydney army boys (including those of us now in Brisbane) to fire up the away supporters bay and we end up making more noise than the remainder of the crowd!

As soon as the Broncos were down, it was the silent crowd ... I think the best words to describe a home game crowd for Brisbane is ONLY SINGING WHEN THEY ARE WINNING!

The 3 rows of guys behind us didnt even know what was going on and looked more ready to go to the Valley for a night out than be at the football.

SerbDragon

Coach
AJ what was that question u asked those fools behind us, and they just sat there like stunned mullets with no reply. i cant remember the q, i was just too pissed, but i remember it was funny