What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Order, No game !!

eelman03

Juniors
Hate to say it but 'i said so'

*Game due for release in early December

*Almost entire shipment has been pre sold on Xbox and Ps2.

*more copies highly unlikely before Xmas.

You heard it here FIRST!!!!!

Jono Russell

Bench
i have been told by 3 games stores 2 of them games wizards and 1 eb that if the game isnt pre orded your looking to get it about feb next year

Erhan

Juniors
Even if there are absolutely NO COPIES in Australia, there's something called the 'internet'. You could always order one from NZ or UK. Secondly, if they're all out of copies, it doesnt take two months to produce and distribute them. Considering that SONY hasnt even approved the game yet, we are expecting to have the game in our hands in just over a month.

Mario

Juniors
It will certainly depend on where you are. Obviously in Sydney it may be hard to pick up a copy at retail, but I expect other Australian States and New Zealand will have an easier time of it.

I have heard the number of units allocated for the UK will be extremely limited though, so I think there will be a problem there more than anywhere else if you haven't preordered.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mario said:
It will certainly depend on where you are. Obviously in Sydney it may be hard to pick up a copy at retail, but I expect other Australian States and New Zealand will have an easier time of it.

I have heard the number of units allocated for the UK will be extremely limited though, so I think there will be a problem there more than anywhere else if you haven't preordered.
arent you going to deny an early december release?! i dont want to wait until december for f**kS sake

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I heard that even if you pre-ordered uve got about a 50/50 chance of getting the game on the first shipment (for consoles). I'm getting it on PC so i assume i'll be ok....

Mario

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
arent you going to deny an early december release?! i dont want to wait until december for f*** sake

Its not like I want the game released in December either you know.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
arent you going to deny an early december release?! i dont want to wait until december for f*** sake

Chill man. I think you'd agree both HES and Sidhe would love for the game to on the shelves right as you and I both would. No use stressing about something you cant change.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Im getting on PC...I never pre order games at all so you're saying i have to...to get a copy?

I think i'll wait as it seems the game is always being put back...Oh well as long as its worth the wait i don't care.

Erhan

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Forum Idiot said:

Chill man. I think you'd agree both HES and Sidhe would love for the game to on the shelves right as you and I both would. No use stressing about something you cant change.

Get a grip mate, you'd think the world revolves around you. We are all waiting for it aswell but we arn't going to get narky about it to people that dont have a say about when it's being released.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Mario said:

So the game will be stocked by retailers in VIC, NT, SA, WA and TAS?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Even if what whoever started this thread said is true that would only apply to stores that can take preorders.

Major retailers like Target, BIGW, GraceBros and Kmart don't take preorders on these sort of things unless the supplier makes available to them some sort of preorder system. They haven't. Nor can these retailers take names for the game in some sort of unofficial manner as it violates privacy laws. That means there will still be a damn lot of copies around to be purchased.

original red

Juniors
Really depressing news. I'm a Salford fan, and my side aren't even in this game (despite the fact we've just been promoted). It's gonna be a bit naff playing last years SL comp during 2004. I'd honestly wait for another few months, so long as the rosters were updated accordingly.
Not expecting many to agree, but if the game is delayed too long it will be embarrassingly out of date. :oops: