What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Stuart, The Player Are NOT Hurting More Than Us

SadShark

Bench
Stuart Raper says in the post match press conference that the fans & sponsors are not hurting as much as the players. Absolute crap if was ever stated! Stuart, while you were away in England, us Cronulla fans were getting kicked in the guts. While these players were with other clubs, we were getting belted.

Heres the facts Stuart:

Fans pay to get into the game
Fans pay for food & drinks @ the game
Fans buy merchandise that supports the club
Sponsors pay for advertising in a team that they expect to be as sucessful as their business is. If they ran their business the way the Sharks ran their club, there wouldn't be any sponsors - they'd be broke.

Don't try and tell me, after 33 years of supporting this sorry arsed debacle of a rugby league team, that I am not hurting as much as the overpaid, gutless, heartless, disspirited players that turn up for an arse kicking every week in the lead up to the finals & the year that fans wanted to see Steve Rogers out a winner in.

If enough "idiots" band oursleves together, your inept arse will not be in the coaching job next year. Thanks for 2004, 2005 & 2006 Stuart. Very memorable indeed. I'm so grateful.

Fin077

Juniors
Was this actually sent to the "Super Coach"?

If not, I have an Express Post envelope.....or you could just email it! ;-)

The Popper

Bench
Yep. They get paid and we don't.
Incidentally, I stood and clapped our side as they left the field at half time. They musta heard me. Last time I'll do that. :(

Sam

Juniors
The Popper said:
Yep. They get paid and we don't.
Incidentally, I stood and clapped our side as they left the field at half time. They musta heard me. Last time I'll do that. :(

Exactly, they get paid no matter what. Maybe the club should start fining them for the losses and see if that shocks them back to reality.

Henson

Juniors
Sam said:
Exactly, they get paid no matter what. Maybe the club should start fining them for the losses and see if that shocks them back to reality.

thats a great idea,effort would be shown then,but these wimps can't grow a heart,raper would have to be the worst nrl coach ever,langmack was better,get lang back.he's no YES man

Fin077

Juniors
I like the idea of a contract with a base salary including a heap of incentive schemes.

Get them working towards something at least!

Sam

Juniors
Fin077 said:
I like the idea of a contract with a base salary including a heap of incentive schemes.

Get them working towards something at least!

How many successful companies are run like this. If you're not committed you don't get the bucks. Let them try to survive on a normal wage, they would then put in 150% every week.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't hurt anymore.

I substituted laughter for pain... now I just laugh at the crap they serve up and the brilliant excuses George and co can deliver on queue to us "idiots"

I make no excuses to my friends, just use the words imposters, gutless, waste of space, not fair dinkum, wouldn't have a clue - etc etc when talking about my club of 40 years....

I know it will change one day, but hey, I am just an idiot.

Cheers
"Declared Idiot#88"
Quigs