What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

Knights chatted about making a charge for Top 8
LoL 🤣

It’s highly unlikely but not beyond the realms of all possibility, they’ll jag a few more wins against the Tigers, Dogs and Dragons and probably finish 12th.

My prediction is the Cowboys will make it and Parramatta can have an early vacation at Ashley and Martin. Not certain that the Warriors will hold on to their top 8 spot but I hope they do, I’d rather see them there than a wanker Sydney team like Manly or the Roosters zzzzzzzzz.

bazza

Immortal
It’s highly unlikely but not beyond the realms of all possibility, they’ll jag a few more wins against the Tigers, Dogs and Dragons and probably finish 12th.

My prediction is the Cowboys will make it and Parramatta can have an early vacation at Ashley and Martin. Not certain that the Warriors will hold on to their top 8 spot but I hope they do, I’d rather see them there than a wanker Sydney team like Manly or the Roosters zzzzzzzzz.
yeah - they can technically make the 8. They have 4 games against teams not in the 8 and 4 against current top 8 sides - so winning 6 would give them a 12-11 record (plus draw) which should be enough given that they would be beating teams above them. But whether they are good enough to do that is another question

Agree that the Cowboys are looking good. Canberra look to have a pretty easy draw while the Sharks look to have one of the harder runs home