What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not good for any team to face Storm after that bellyache spray. Pretty good spanking and could have been even worse for eels.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Deflection? You started all this rubbish. Could you point to me why? You’ve been throwing shit at me for two hours. This isnt TFC. I’m so upset lol
Still waiting for you to tell us why the cap is working so well.

Shark62

Juniors
Not good for any team to face Storm after that bellyache spray. Pretty good spanking and could have been even worse for eels.
Smith couldn’t wipe the smile off his face. Love that man. A magnificent footballer and he gets the joke. He oozes football knowledge and he’s a class act!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It might be just me but I think a lot of people here are laughing at you right now.
I’m sure they are, being laughed at is the lot of an Eels fan.

Waiting for a premiership is like waiting. for you to make point

There is a slight hope, but it’s a fools hope based on delusion and a life time of disappointment.

Shark62

Juniors
I’m sure they are, being laughed at is the lot of an Eels fan.

Waiting for a premiership is like waiting. for you to make point

There is a slight hope, but it’s a fools hope based on delusion and a life time of disappointment.
I’m a sharks fan. Think I don’t know ffs?

Saxon

Bench
Mods how is this trolling jizzmop allowed to post in here??

2 teams have won the minor premiership since 2012. Yeah the caps working fine.

It’s awesome watching teams as ooor as the Dogs, Titans and Cows each week.

My team is rubbish and have won 5 from 9.

The cap and Comp is a farce.
Don't get your point.
For example, have a look at Melbourne's roster. Half their team debuted for Storm. Nearly all the rest were unwanted or second string at their previous club. Addo-Carr was on a pittance at the Tigers, Finucane was a bench player at the Dogs and the list goes on and on. It's nothing to do with the cap and everything to do with developing the players you have.

VictoryFC

Bench
Devastating for the punters who backed Parra to win this year. Bookies will be delighted.

This thread is reserved for Souths this year. Lets not waste keyboard strokes on wannabe snakes.