What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

AJB1102

First Grade
Pretty certain Seibold (if that is his real name) wandered into Souffs as a delivery driver looking for directions and someone said "you Anthony Seibold here for the coaching job?" and for a lark he says "sure, why not?"

How or why the f**k Brisbane pounced is anyone's guess.

Now former Startrack Express subby Jim Derrick is a head coach. Inspirational stuff really.

juro

Bench
cliffsofmoher-put-down-supplied.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty certain Seibold (if that is his real name) wandered into Souffs as a delivery driver looking for directions and someone said "you Anthony Seibold here for the coaching job?" and for a lark he says "sure, why not?"

How or why the f**k Brisbane pounced is anyone's guess.

Now former Startrack Express subby Jim Derrick is a head coach. Inspirational stuff really.
When Seibold talks it sounds like he is chewing on his own throat.

Valheru

Coach
One day in the future a team will win the comp after conceding 50+ points in a regular season game.

That team’s supporters are going to go apeshit in this thread. Peak bragging rights.

Let’s all hope it isn’t this year.

It's a pretty arbitrary stat when you think about it. We won in 2002 after conceding 48.

Newcastle are perhaps the worst defensive side to ever win a comp in 2001 after conceding 49 points in one game and 40+ on 3 other occasions if you can believe that.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
It's a pretty arbitrary stat when you think about it. We won in 2002 after conceding 48.

Newcastle are perhaps the worst defensive side to ever win a comp in 2001 after conceding 49 points in one game and 40+ on 3 other occasions conceded 40 if you can believe that.
Jesus. With stats like that, maybe I should retract my previous statement. Dragons fans could be the ones going apeshit in here at the end of the year.

Hahahahaha. JK. #sackmcgregor

Canard

Immortal

Newcastle are perhaps the worst defensive side to ever win a comp in 2001 after conceding 49 points in one game and 40+ on 3 other occasions conceded 40 if you can believe that.

I also think the 6 again rule is going to see a lot of blowouts and lopsided possession.

Don't get me wrong, the Broncos were absolute dogshit, but once a dominant team like the Roosters is on a roll, they are going to be near impossible to stop.

I don't have an issue with this, as cynical penalties to slow play shouldn't be rewarded, but get ready for a lot of 50+ games this season, because of this and the unusual COVID situation.

Valheru

Coach
I also think the 6 again rule is going to see a lot of blowouts and lopsided possession.

Don't get me wrong, the Broncos were absolute dogshit, but once a dominant team like the Roosters is on a roll, they are going to be near impossible to stop.

I don't have an issue with this, as cynical penalties to slow play shouldn't be rewarded, but get ready for a lot of 50+ games this season, because of this and the unusual COVID situation.

Yeah I can certainly see the likes of the roosters, raiders, storm etc. having a bad day and copping a flogging at some point and still winning the comp.

Latest posts