What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

firechild

First Grade
It feels like the footy gods are not happy. They keep teasing us with these almost 50 scores. Is it time to throw Parra into a volcano to appease the gods?

firechild

First Grade
Sacrificial Lamb's again
The Tigers 😂
I guess it depends whether the god responsible for this is the same one that is responsible for spoons. I'm guessing he's a Loki type god and gets amusement from shitness, in which case a sacrifice of blue and gold would bring him much joy.

t-ba

Post Whore
EELS could get 50 tonight 😲
What Is Wrong With You Season 4 GIF by The Office

King-Gutho94

Coach
Parra edging closer to a spoon without conceding 50.

Is tonight the night.

Newcastle 2017 & Cronulla 2014 are the only two sides to win a spoon and not concede 50 since 1994.

Manly losing to Tigers & Parra this year i wonder if a team has won the premiership after losing to the bottom two sides.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Parra edging closer to a spoon without conceding 50.

Is tonight the night.

Newcastle 2017 & Cronulla 2014 are the only two sides to win a spoon and not concede 50 since 1994.

Manly losing to Tigers & Parra this year i wonder if a team has won the premiership after losing to the bottom two sides.
Stop polluting this thread with shit about fiddy and spoons. Totally irrelevant to this thread of goodness and righteousness.