What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

Besides our shiteness it's been the absolute worst season I can remember for us on the injury front, especially when it comes to key players.

Latrell Mitchell, Cameron Murray, Campbell Graham, Jai Arrow, Junior Tatola, Alex Johnston, Isaiah Tass and Tyrone Munro - that's 8 of our first choice 13 - only played a combined 65 games in 2024. Mental.

And I'm not counting others who you could argue a spot for like Lachlan Ilias (2 games), Shaq Mitchell (6 games), Jacob Host (12 games), etc.

So our best players have been injured and their backups have been injured. That 5 week period was the only time we had some semblance of consistency in the lineup.

I'm glad Wayne is replacing the "High Performance" team because we're the worst prepared (physically) side in the League.
No doubt injuries have been cruel to you, but there was bigger issues at the club. The season was over by origin then a crippling injury toll made them sitting ducks for the final third of the season.

That said, only BM ever thought they were going anywhere near the premiership

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Parramatta haven't had any killer instinct for decades. So many times over the last three decades we get way in front, and then just simply, STOP. It's WEAK.