What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy coaching

Stonecutter

First Grade
He said in an interview on the footy show that he wants to become a FG when his playing career is over. :shock:

Could he be a Ricky Stuart replacement in the future? I sure as hell hope not. 2 more years is bad enough.

And what's with Matty Johns and his man love for the bloke? Very similar to a few forum members. :sarcasm:

source: Weidler wrap on the Footy Show.

Inferno

Coach
I've said for a while I think Noddy would make a good coach. I'd rather him coaching us than playing for us.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Spare me. Can't we just send him to play for the Outer Mongolian Otters now?

He can be captain coach there.

millersnose

Post Whore
i think noddy will make an excelent coach

and as he is a sharks great i think the club will indeed look at keeping him on in a coaching role

it could be a dynasty...sort of like wayne bennet but longer

Frenzy.

Immortal
millersnose said:
i think noddy will make an excelent coach

and as he is a sharks great i think the club will indeed look at keeping him on in a coaching role

it could be a dynasty...sort of like wayne bennet but longer

You hateful, HATEFUL man!!

millersnose

Post Whore
does anyone know if noddy has any sons

i can just imagine a few young noddies running around for the sharks in a few yeares being coached in first grade by their dad...

chiana

Juniors
CHAOS said:

Actually the Outer Mongolian Otters have a good team this year, with a chance of making the semi's for the first time since 1847.

Quigs

Immortal
CHAOS said:

And what have you got against Outer Mongolian Otters -

what have they ever done to you.

p-mongolian.jpg

YOU BASTARD...!!!!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Just because he is no longer capable doesn't mean he doesn't know what should he be doing.

f*ck you do some good work Quigs.

And me too Capn, what have the Otters ever done to you?

Coach Brettski Kimmorleyski. It has a certain ring to it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Coastal Shark said:
f*ck you do some good work Quigs.

And me too Capn, what have the Otters ever done to you?

Coach Brettski Kimmorleyski. It has a certain ring to it.

It was 1846. Last year the Otters took out the title. The grand final was controlled by Grigorie Hartlov.

This Hartlov was long suspected to show favouritism towards the Otters.

Anyway, my distant ancestors were playing for the Inner Mongolian Iguanas that day. It was of course unlimited tackle but that didn't stop Hartlov giving them a try in the 43rd minute of the second half. In those days refs kept the time.

They say history never repeats!

baaaa

Quigs

Immortal
CHAOS said:
It was 1846. Last year the Otters took out the title. The grand final was controlled by Grigorie Hartlov.

This Hartlov was long suspected to show favouritism towards the Otters.

Anyway, my distant ancestors were playing for the Inner Mongolian Iguanas that day. It was of course unlimited tackle but that didn't stop Hartlov giving them a try in the 43rd minute of the second half. In those days refs kept the time.

They say history never repeats!

baaaa

Have they (the Iguanas) ever won the comp yet. I can only find records that they have won a now defunct mid week comp - juang wank cup.

I am curious as to why there are a lot of Russian and Polish named
players and officials involved/playing in the Mongolian National Rugby League.

I thought Mao Seegallop introduced a transfer ban back in the 60's.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I don't think they have iguanas in Mongolia. Its a minor detail I know. Just like there are no tigers in balmain but it irks me to think teams adopt some animal as their mascot when their locality has no real association with that particular critter.

Quigs

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
I don't think they have iguanas in Mongolia. Its a minor detail I know. Just like there are no tigers in balmain but it irks me to think teams adopt some animal as their mascot when their locality has no real association with that particular critter.

I honestly think you are drawing a long tibetan bow there Gunna.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Go Nulla

Bench
gunnamatta bay said:

I could never understand what the Newtown Bluebags was all about. Any ideas there Quigs ?

What the f**k was a Bluebag? The only bluebag I ever had was after a naked romp in the ski fields. My balls bag was blue it was that cold.

Latest posts