What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy Retires

Quigs

Immortal
Just read this

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/26/2994150.htm?section=justin

Veteran Canterbury half-back Brett Kimmorley has announced he will retire from the NRL at the end of the season.
The 33-year-old will take up a two-year assistant coaching role with the club.
He will also continue his media work with Fox Sports.

----------------------------------------------

Looks like I need to change my bottom pic

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Feej

First Grade
Dodged a bullet there.... Still would have been fun times around here had he come back to the sharks for a swansong. :)

carcharias

Immortal
I was talking to a dogs fan last night...last year he was Pro Noddy ...oh how things have changed.
I did warn him in the beginning...he wouldn't hear it though.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I was talking to a dogs fan last night...last year he was Pro Noddy ...oh how things have changed.
I did warn him in the beginning...he wouldn't hear it though.

A family member & a mate are both doggy fans, same thing..last year it was Noddy this & noddy that, but this year its TTG this TTG that...and yep I also tried to warn them.

Its fun to say....I TOLD YOU SO !!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Noddy coming back would have been a disaster for our already f'ed up club. In saying that though, it would have been an improvment on our squad for next year... Go figure?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ricky stuart told him he wasnt good enough for a 3 contract so he gave him 2 a year. But the Noddster wanted the 3rd year so he shopped himself around from the day he signed the 2 year deal.
Ricky Stuart was right.

Frenzy.

Immortal
When is the next round of Queen's honours.

Noddy should be knighted for services to the game of Rugby League. Retiring is the ultimate service he could provide.

The Dodger

First Grade
the previous boards have run us into the ground.

i mean, how many years did the club go without proper fitness facilities.

gold coast have the centre of excellence.
cronulla have f**k all.