What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddys kicking against the knights.

imasharkie

Coach
we can agree on this subject reefy. his kicking is woeful at the moment, although i remember he kicked one good one into the ingoal.
Like you i rate him 2/10.

Dykes is a far superior kicker than Kimmorley so why does BK grab the ball on the 5th. If we're going to go anywhere in this years comp, the kicking game has to be addressed NOW and supercoach has to stress to Kimmorley to let someone else do the downtowning.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
I can't believe how he continues to fail to get the ball into the in goal these days.
i'm so sick of bombs. I agree Reefy a 2 at best.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The team needs repeat sets.
We are lucky to get 1 a week.I have seen 5 in this game today alone & its jut after half time.
He has to fix this problem!!
It not the chases!
its not the forward platform!
It is his f*cking sh*tt kicking!!!!!!!

Sick to death of getting 15 metres max on penalty kicks.
Sick to death of no repeat sets.
Sick to death of downtowns that are flat out being "down the roads"

f**kcked kicking is Killing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quint

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
The team needs repeat sets.
We are lucky to get 1 a week.I have seen 5 in this game today alone & its jut after half time.
He has to fix this problem!!
It not the chases!
its not the forward platform!
It is his f*cking sh*tt kicking!!!!!!!

Sick to death of getting 15 metres max on penalty kicks.
Sick to death of no repeat sets.
Sick to death of downtowns that are flat out being "down the roads"

f**kcked kicking is Killing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he said !!
I've had a gutfull and can't see things changing. :cry:

McLovin

Staff member
With Kimmorleys touchfinders I sometimes wonder why we don't just take the tap when we get a penalty.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Dykes, Peachey and even Hilder all have superior boots to Noddy.

His kicking is off the boil, someone tell the bloke to stand deeper and give himself time, and let others do it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thank God for small mercies.

At least he's no longer the goal kicker :)

Rating: Abstain

White Poiner

Coach
Yes a score is not worthy, but i pitty that the dosen't possess a kicking game of my own. So i give him a 2.5/10.

tye

Juniors
Should call this the I hate Kimmorley thread....If the rest of the team tried as much as he did we might go somewhere in the comp. I dont think Noddys touch finders lost us the game last night.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
tye said:
Should call this the I hate Kimmorley thread....If the rest of the team tried as much as he did we might go somewhere in the comp. I dont think Noddys touch finders lost us the game last night.

No you shouldn't. ALso people like you REALLY should lay off with the hate word.

They are footballers and are open slather to opinion, criticism, praise, adoration etc etc

But critics DO NOT hate people.

It's getting over the top

carinashark

First Grade
I think he kicked one , a long one that found the winger out of position and bounced over the side line ,in the first half I think. I dont know why he dosent give them to Dykes , I must ask him next time I see him.

MrSharky

Juniors
i have no idea why u wouldn't go for a 40/20 everytime u had an opportunity... seriously, do footy players have brains?

i have no problems kicking them myself...so why can't a rep-quality half-back find the ability?

:cool:

PeacheyPower

Juniors
It might help Noddys kicking game if we were'nt pinned inside our own 30 for 80% of our sets.

The defence has to be doing it's part to get us good field position.

There was an article in League Week which said the senior players told Noddy he plays better when he's less involved. Well if he's expected to kick on every set set to bail the team out because we defend about as good as a wet piece of tissue paper against a bullet,how is that being less involved?

If the attitude of the team is,"Don't worry we're sweet,Noddy will get us out of jail with a kick",is it any wonder were coming into the finals on a zimmer frame.

millersnose

Post Whore
his deep kicks were deep

our problem was we got very few repeat sets because our forwards were soft and lazy

black_dot

Juniors
His kicking is not good at present, very good point reefy, Hilder is the only bloke in our team that has shown aptitude at kicking 40/20s, yet he is rarely given the chance to hoist em downtown at the end of sets.

Noddy is a test class halfback paid sh*tloads of $$ as one of the NRLS leading halfbacks, he was purchased to gte us repeat sets at the end of sets and he was purchased to create things in attack, that includes with his kicking game, among other things. All have been lacking lately but he;s trying his guts out, no question.

millersnose

Post Whore
and our forward pack is paid sh*tloads of money to make yards and defend

his deep kicks...when we didnt spill the ball before the 5th...did what they were supposed to do

he didnt get a chance to put any attacking kicks in when we did get close because the ball went to dykes......

sparkles

Juniors
nutley was the only forward to make over one hundred metres. the other player to make over 100 was none other the god himself simmons 170 metres. if we don't lay a forward platform it wouldn,t matter if we had micheal tuck kicking 70 metre torps we would still be in a bad situation