What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nofa

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I don't see much if any change in his game. He has always been pretty awesome. Sure he has some defensive problems mainly with the high ball against a tall winger. He gets blamed a lot for coming out of his line as well but I think the criticism is typically unfair. He does that regularly and stops plays.

I don't want him playing SOO either. We need him.

How would Nof playing Origin affect him playing for the Tigers? Origin is AFTER the season ends.

gordsy

Juniors
He doesn't deserve to be in the origin team so far. Is he playing well, yes. Has he improved, yes.
For far too long NSW chopped and changed teams on the basis on a few weeks of good form or dip shits like Rothfield blowing smoke up some blokes arse because his manager would leak stories to him.

Leave the f**king origin teams alone unless we have to. Don't make changes for changes sake. It's like we have forgotten that loyalty wins origins.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
I love the dog! Good player, seems a little slower this year...could be me lol

I’d shout him to the all male brothel after a couple of 2.8’s for sure!

BrotherJim05

Bench
Saw an article where Nofa is glad to be playing next to a genuine centre. Crazy now I think that all his centre partners have not been out and out centres...

I have a feeling BJ ad Nofa are gonna build a very deadly combination over the next few months

leaguelegend22

Juniors
What a player! He used to get a lot of hate this guy, but he's talented and loves the club.

Not incredible defensively, but is always our most likely option in attack. Full marks Nofa!

Pezz70

Juniors
Nofo has straightened up his attack substantially and looks great for it, still get the odd sideways run but not the five or six a game we used to get. His defence looks far better, mainly because Benji is out and players aren’t getting around Reynolds like they did Benji. He still looks a bit shaky when set plays are run wide with the edge forward and full back in play. Just comes up and in too early every now and then which opens up his corridor, he has to learn to trust the cover defence a bit more, and just hang for a couple of seconds longer, that’ll close down the wide ball option for the ball player. Easier said then done when they’re all coming at you.