What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOFX Packer

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Looks like (besides the Broncos fan who doesn't count :p ) no-one is happy to see this little grub back on the forums. How long till he gets banned from this one? Only time will tell.

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
LOL fully owned dude, good one! Broncos suporters really hate me and it makes me sad so i try my best for knights fans to like me but they dont either. why wont you be nice to me mr termy?
What am I? chopped Liver :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Johns-All-Day said:
Looks like (besides the Broncos fan who doesn't count :p ) no-one is happy to see this little grub back on the forums. How long till he gets banned from this one? Only time will tell.

Like 5 minutes ago!! :D

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Dear Terminator,

I thought I would take it upon myself as a true friend and believer of yours, to fill you in on a few things. Since you joined in August 2003 and have blessed us with over 5700 posts, I thought I owed you, and I believe I speak on the behalf of many forumers by saying thanks to you.

So in return, I thought I would fill you in on what has been happening in the real world over the last year. Earth is still blessed with sunlight each day. The sun still shines above us, and the moon is visible during the night time (except new moon). People still occupy the Earth's surface, and chances are, they still don't like you or want to associate with you (sorry pal). John Howard is still the Prime Minister of Australia, we still breathe oxygen, fuel is expensive, and the Newcastle Knights are still ordinary. Andrew Johns is still out injured, but he did play once or twice since his last season ending injury. The Footy Show is getting worse and worse (but you might see that sometimes on your TV in your basement).

If there are anymore questions about the real world, feel free to ask, I'm sure I can try and answer your questions. I know it is tough when you are a hermit that doesn't go outside, but I can understand that you are forced to live that way. And hey, it is OK to try and bully people and make lame jokes when you feel like it on here because it is all part of your self esteem rehabilitation. As for claiming you "own" people, ummmmm nope. That is pathetic, and it is even more pathetic when you never "owned" them in the first place.

Take care

Love Wheelchair
xoxoxoxoxox

Terminator

First Grade
Thanks mate, being a unwanted and loved cellar dwelling hermit can be tough at times.
I look forward to the day I can walk out in the sunlight again and breath the fresh air, smell the pretty flowers in the parks and then bury an axe in your head. :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
LOL fully owned dude, good one! Broncos suporters really hate me and it makes me sad so i try my best for knights fans to like me but they dont either. why wont you be nice to me mr termy?

Cause your a creep, and creeps like you deserve to be hung over acorrigated fence by your scrotum and then slowly dipped feet first into a barrel of boiling oil, then smeared with mince and stuffed into a hole full of South American fireants, then crucified upside down in the middle of the Sahara desert and licked to death by wild rough tounged camels.

bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:

lol, wends, i was being sarcastic, i know the cool smart people of this board find me charming, handsome and humourous.

dude, you arent funny. you are just a moron, i keep telling you, give up on insulting me, you have no effect whatsoever you just make me laugh at how much of a dickhead you are. so get over whatever grudge you have on me and act like a man instead of a child.

sure ur pretty fun to argue with because i dont really have to think to beat you :p im just saying for your sake, you should give up.

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:

lol, wends, i was being sarcastic, i know the cool smart people of this board find me charming, handsome and humourous.
I don't know about humourous ;-) :lol:

Latest posts