What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOFX Packer

Terminator

First Grade
quote="JW"]NOFX Packer.

More like Fudge Packer?

:roll: :|

Cheers.[/quote]
I couldnt agree more this guy is lower than a hyenas afterbirth. :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
Oh we have another visitor from the old forum, who next Blinky Bill....

Sweeper

Juniors
Mmm... fudge.

31 years of symmetrical all-wheel-drive. Subaru - Think. Feel. Drive.
noftalogo.jpg

antonius

Coach
No FX Packer LOL. I remember him, got banned on a regular basis on the old forum, he hates Simmo.

NOFX_Packer

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
I can barely remember him. Maybe that says something.

Last night,I just wanted to have fun , to go out with my friends, I took my dads car, I never thught he would find out, but he did
and i crashed in a wall, and im dead.

Terminator

First Grade
NOFX_Packer said:
Bring it home Knights said:
I can barely remember him. Maybe that says something.

Last night,I just wanted to have fun , to go out with my friends, I took my dads car, I never thught he would find out, but he did
and i crashed in a wall, and im dead.
I wish, do it!

NOFX_Packer

Juniors
:roll: my names terminator, i sit around on rugby league forums all day wishing I had a life, im a nerd with no life.

Terminator

First Grade
my names NOidea Packer, I'm just a pathetic self centred bitch that feels sorry for himself all the time, so I want to get attention and crash my daddys car, and ruin my familys life, because everything is just about my spoilt little wants and needs, and nobody elses. :arrow: wanker.

Terminator

First Grade
Hi Im Pennywisealfie Im a Broncos supporter on a knights forum most of the time because none of the other Bronco supporters like me much.
Owned.

LOL fully owned dude, good one! Broncos suporters really hate me and it makes me sad so i try my best for knights fans to like me but they dont either. why wont you be nice to me mr termy?

Latest posts