What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate a player (GF)

More a general observation how Matai divides opinion...

He is despised when he plays for Manly but supported when he plays for the Kiwis.

samsonite

Juniors
Packer to dot down
Matai to get a touch up from Matulino
Hasler to rip the door off
Cleary to do a fist pump

Garts

Bench
Lyon will have a stand out game for Manly imo. I don't dislike anyone for the Warriors enough to wish they play poorly. I just hope Manly play better and win, obviously.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
:lol: Hardly. Even if we made the GF i still wouldn't be able to split the cat/dog Stewart brothers as the ones i'd like to see fail miserably. I know you Manly fans have real trouble coming to terms that opposition fans don't like you or your players no matter how much you attempt to tell us otherwise but it's just the way it is. You hate Storm no doubt, does that make you bitter as well just because that's the case?

The highlight of this week has been the so called relief shown from the fans of mostly the storm, saints, and bulldogs, who reckon the hatred has shifted from themselves and onto Manly.

Everybody hates Manly and we don't care.

Everybody hates the STORM, BULLDOGS, AND SAINTS, and you f**ktards care.

Iafeta

Referee
Want to see the Cleary fist pump!!

I think he MAY have done it once when he was assistant coach to Tony Kemp when the Warriors came home from about 20 down to beat Newie in Newie in '05 I think it was. I reiterate the word MAY.

dragons__

Juniors
Inu to get a hat-trick and G Stewart to finish with 5 errors, 9 missed tackles, and 10 minutes in the bin

The highlight of this week has been the so called relief shown from the fans of mostly the storm, saints, and bulldogs, who reckon the hatred has shifted from themselves and onto Manly.

Settle princess...just get into the spirit of it...no need to bring other clubs into this week...leave the squabbles to next year.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

Time to put on that bikini, Danny-Boy, the pipes are calling....

Sewer pipes that is!

Best post I have read in some time. 5 spuds.

Mateo to set a new off-load record.

Cherry-Evans to self-combust due to Manly's satanic forces at the 66th minute.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal

You pricks stole that line from Manchester United fans...